You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new on this website. Kindly guide me.

I have joined this website today. I am new member of this website and will be needing your guidance and help from time to time. I am a postgraduate. At present, I teach English and social studies to high class students of a private recognised English medium high school. I get fascinated by the new gadgets the students are using these days and want to know about these gadgets and this site will give me lot of information I need. I may share this knowledge with my students then and my growing up children. I saw S Lakshmi's photo among the awardees of gifts and awards and is inspired by her. Kindly guide me if I can be able to contribute to this site and share my knowledge here.
    Welcome Celine to this wonderful storehouse of knowledge on technology related subjects. Yes, we do feel at a loss when the young students in their teens appear to have a better knowledge than their teachers in the subjects such as smartphones, tablets, pads, tabs, PCs and other accessories related to these gadgets. We sometimes feel jealous of them and want to increase our knowledge in these subjects so that we do not feel that we have less knowledge than our students. This is what I have done in my life and my students now feel that I have a lot more knowledge than them in these subjects. S. Lakshmi being a housewife who has contributed a lot to this website is the right person to inspire you and and many other women especially when we celebrated the International Women's Day just a day before. There are a lot of awards to encourage you on this website. Just click on this link to know all about them:

Ongoing awards at techulator.com

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear H Celine,

Warm welcome to you in India's popular technology website Techulator. You can contribute here in your flexible time and for that you can earn good extra income. You can start from Ask Expert section where you can ask questions or give answers to questions. Also you can write technology articles about latest technology. Wish you all the best for your good start.

with best regards
    Vilas

First of all a warm welcome to this site. There are different ways to earn and share your knowledge here. You can write articles which will definitely provide you good points with good cash credits. In Ask Expert (AE) section you will get cash credits for solving problems of different members. Hope you will start contributing soon.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.