You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Top Earner at Techulator

Hello Guys. I'm new at techulator and would be contributing a lot of articles here. I occasionally contribute at Thewebkick.com

Can anyone briefly explain me , how can I be a top earner ?
    Thanks in advance.
    You are welcome on the technology based fastest growing website. On this website many people are sharing their technology knowledge & many are contributing here and earning lot of money. You can also share your knowledge with us & can write knowledge full articles so that readers can get benefit.
    You can participate on the currently running many awards scheme & can also win these awards if you work hard.

Thank's & Regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    How to earn money at Techulator

We heartily welcome you Deepak Singh to Techulator. Since you are an experienced writer, it should not be difficult for you to be one among the top earners of this website. However, it is not possible in a day. The members' names you see among the top earners list have contributed consistently to the website. They have participated in the contests and have won the contests to get rewards for the same. If you look at their gifts and awards, you can realize how much efforts they must have put in to reach that stage. I have joined this website only two months back and have contributed a great deal to this website and have won the Member of the Week Award and Member of the Month Award besides earning a good amount from my articles and answers in Ask Experts Section. My earnings have reached Rs.2564 as you can see among the earners' list. Click on the word 'more' where top earners'names are displayed, you will get the full list of earners. I am also one among the top ten earners at IndiaStuyChannel too.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

First of all warm welcome you at Techulator. Here you can become a top earner by contributing various sections. You can write technology articles and for that you will earn good revenue share. Also Ask Expert section is another opportunity earn huge revenue share. If any you can ask in forum section. Start contributing now and earn maximum revenue share from today. Wish you all the best.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Welcome DEEPAK in the Techulator family. As you already understood by the response that by contributing in various sections you can earn a good amout of money. Alongwith this I suggest you to use the benefits of referal scheme in which you have to make your social circle to join this site and contribute to it. This will definitely increase your earnings.

Thanks and Regards
    Darshan Singh

Thank you everyone. I will start by writing good quality posts on the site and contributing in the forums.
    Thewebkick.com - Making Life on the web easy

According to me you should start your way of "top earners" from resource section as this will provide you better points and cash credits.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.