You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New member from Indiastudychannel

Here I am acknowledging that I'm joining this site to contribute in several sister sites of Indiastudychannel. I'm interested to earn and learn from this site. Give me suggestions for easy earning through this site.
    Hearty welcome to Techulator, Pradeepraj. Since you are already a member of India Study Channel. It will not be difficult for you to understand the working of this site. The only difference is that here the topics discussed relate to emerging technologies in several fields relating to the electronic world. I had watched your performance at ISC. I hope you would continue with the same spirit and enthusiasm at this site too. In the Forums Section of this site we discuss only technology topics. If anything is related to Experts Section, kindly post it in that section. You will get cash credits for Ask Experts questions too at this site. This website is very strict about the quality of the contributions. So try to avoid errors in your writing. Revise your text before submitting the same. Read the thread on the first page of the Forums Section to get yourself conversant with various aspects of this site.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Pradeepraj,

Welcome to Techulator.com. I am sure you can easily figure out how stuff works here since you already know ISC. As of now, the best place to make revenue is our Ask Experts section.

Nice to see you in Techulator. I extend my hearty welcome to you in this site and you are already a senior member of IndiaStudyChannel you would find it easier to contribute in this site as well without much difficulty. Similar to IndiaStudyChannel, there are different sections in this site and you can make your contributions as per your interests. The only difference here is, this site is totally dedicated to technical gadgets / electronic gadgets and not concentrating on generalized topics like ISC. Anyway, I am sure you will enjoy your participation and contribution in this site too as in ISC. Wish you good luck.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hi Pradeepraj,
    As you are the member in the India Study Channel, you would be known well what kind of done in the websites. Try to add up your original photo and start your contribution over here. Reach every respective member levels with your hard work. You could also able to refer your friends over here to work with you. Here many awards are given to the members for their hard work. You could also participate and earn more knowledge and cash credits from here. Your journey in Techulator begins well.

Welcome Pradeepraj,

We say harm welcome in Techulator and technical discussion and solution provider website. Please this website design for technical thread and problem, If you face computer related and Internet related problem then you can ask in this site. Here you can post good articles about the electronic product like smart phone, laptops, digital cam and other product. If you submit good articles then you can get good cash credit and points from webmaster. Fr more information please read posting guidelines.
    In this site there are many section about different problem and other articles where you can submit your content.
    If you face any problems then post in forum section here our member will help you.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Welcome Pradeepraj to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.