You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member at techulator. Kindly guide me.

I have joined as a new member at Techulator.com today. I am a graduate from Osmania University. Presently I am working as a teacher in an English Medium recognised High School in Andhra Pradesh. I have a lot of interest in teaching the young children. As such, I have made teaching as my career. I am also a member at the India Study Channel. Kindly guide me how to work at this website. I want to earn some extra income to support my parents. I shall be highly obliged to you.

Regards
    Neela
    Neela,

Welcome to Techulator, one of the fastest growing technology portal in India. Just spend few days in our forums and various other sections so that you will get a good feel of how we work. Our Ask Experts section is one of the best places to answer queries from others and earn some good revenue.

Welcome Neela,
    As you have been the member of ISC, I'm sure you know how these websites work TEC is awesome tech sister site of ISC. We have similar sections as we have in ICS like Forum, Articles/Resources, Ask Expert etc. As name itself represents the meaning, Techulator is all about Technology, Laptop/Tab/Smartphone, Blogging and more. You can learn any technical stuff or get updates of latest tech and same time you can share your technical skills with us. Wish you happy earning ahead.
    Feel free to ask us.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hearty welcome Neela, to Techulator.com As the webmaster has explained you that this is the fast growing technology site which you can also read from the thread published yesterday about the first birth anniversary of the website. Browse the Forums Section almost every day and answer a question or two. Read all the important threads which are marked with red pin to know the various aspects of working of this site. After you become conversant with the website, ask permission to access Ask Experts section by clicking here
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Welcome, Neela Kumari,
    You are most welcome in this site. This helps you to earn while you learning stuffs related to technologies. You can write article as well as ask experts and you will get paid for this. In this way you can earn some pocket money. You can also get your Google AdSense approval from this once you leave nice impression as genuine member with original contents in any post of techulator. You can participate in all the contest announced in techulator. You can prove where you stands.

Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Warm welcome to you Neela Kumari. Nice to know that you are a teacher by profession. If you are an active member of IndiaStudyChannel, then I am sure you would find this site too easy to contribute as it is almost similar in functioning. The only difference you will find here is this site is more technology specific while IndiaStudyChannel has a wide range of sections where the members can contribute anything. However, as you are from Andhra Pradesh, I would suggest you to join AndhraSpider.com which is the sister site of IndiaStudyChannel.com and you can contribute good resources related to the state of Andhra Pradesh in the site. Hope you will enjoy your journey here. Wish you good luck.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hi Neela,
    As you are the member in the India Study Channel, you could work well over here. You could utilize this site as much as you can for your good future. Try to add up your original photo and start your contribution over here. Reach every respective member levels with your hard work. You could also able to refer your friends over here to work with you. Here many awards are given to the members for their hard work. You could also participate and earn more knowledge and cash credits from here. Here Ask Expert Section provided for the members. This is the right place for you to earn lot over here. Produce good quality content articles in Techulator, you could get good credits that makes your article more topper in the site. Here all the members will be more supportive for your successful path. Also our webmaster is a friendly gem person who could be help you in all part of your problems.

Welcome Neela to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.