You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Traffic Article for February 2013

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Top Traffic Article of the month", we are announcing the winner of this award for February 2013.

The winner of the Top Traffic Article of the month (Feb 2013) award goes to this article:

Buy Micromax A116 Canvas HD online for the best price. The author of the article is chirag sachdeva.

Congratulations.

Rs 500 cash award and 100 special points are awarded to the author.

Keep up the good work.
    Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Chirag Sachdeva for achieving the award –"Best Traffic Article for February 2013".

Have a nice day.

Hearty congratulations to Chirag Sachdeva for his article "Buy Micromax A116 Canvas HD online for the best price" which could draw top internet traffic to the article. Reading your article and learning the style of your writing will guide the other members to increase their knowledge about writing of quality articles. The members like you become the source of inspiration for others.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Pravin S Chavre,

It's surprise for me to get a top traffic award February 2013.
    Thanks for appreciation.

Sukhdev Singh Sir,

Thanks for your appreciation and Love. I used to follow your articles at ISC and Techulator. With your dedication and smart work, you have achieved reputed position in a short period of time. Feeling happy with your words and wishes.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hearty congratulations to Chirag Sachdeva on getting the Top Traffic Article of the month award February 2013 for his article on the topic 'Buy Micromax A116 Canvas HD online for the best price'. I think your article would be a great inspiration for other members to learn the techniques of writing which would help them in attracting more traffic to their articles. Appreciations for your great work. Wish you good luck.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Chirag, glad to see you again on Techulator. I congratulate you with heart for achieving this award and hope you will continue contributing your good work for this site. Best of luck for the next time.

Heartiest Congratulations to Chirag Sachdeva for winning the "Best Traffic Article for February 2013" at techulator. The title of the article (Buy Micromax A116 Canvas HD online for the best price) itself indicates that a lot of thought was given to make this article search engine friendly. The article is of top quality and will help several members like me learn a few things about writing technology articles at techulator. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hi Chirag,
    My heartiest congrats for your success in best traffic article award in the February month. This is really good achievement. Keep on this achievement in future also.

Sushil Kumar Saini, Bharath and Bhakti,

Thanks for the wishes.

Chirag Sachdeva

Congradulation for winning the best article award. I'm new to this site. This award is really a great boost for the writers to write more articles in the aim to win the award. There are lot of things to be appreciated in this site. This is new thing I'm seeing which are not in the Indiastudychannel. The present world are with the developing technology which shows better future of this site. I wish to write some articles about the mobile phones and try to win this award as soon as possible. This site and its sister sites really encourage the writers in many ways through several gifts for the enthusiastic writers.

Congratulation Mr.Chirag for this great achievement. I have heard a lot good about your capabilities from my husband who is the former Webmaster of this site. What more we can expect from you than such great achievements in this site? Keep up your good work.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Lakshmi S,

Thanks Mam, Satish Sir is always helpful to me. He always motivates me to do well.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi Mr.Chirag

Congratulation Mr.Chirag on getting best articles awards from techulator. Keep continue your work.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Many many congratulation to Mr. Chirag for being a winner of Top Traffic Article of the month (Feb 2013) award. It shows your great skills of SEO and article writing. Keep it up and wish you all the best for future.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulation for winning the 'Best Traffic Article' award.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.