You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Discount Offers

Nokia Lumia 620 is available for pre order

Nokia Lumia620 is available for pre order on flipkart at Rs.15,199. You can book on efor yourself. Also , they are giving up a free 16 GB memory card with it. Hurry up!
    Kindly press space bar between is and available in your title heading. Such errors occur when we do not care to look back what we have typed. There are already two - three articles posted in the Articles on the same subject where the readers can find full details about price, review and specifications. One of the article is written by you among them.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Nokia known for its awesomely built n sturdy symbian handset. And nokia 620 is running on windows 8 mobile platform . Nokia recently partnered with microsoft to regain there supremacy in mobile computing world. Nokia 620 is an awesom device with funky colour options n super sensitive touchscreen.

Hello puneet, first of all thanks for the information you have given through this thread. It is totally nokia lumia 620 is now available on the flipkart online shopping website. All the online shopping websites have updated the price the smart phone nokia lumia 620 and some of also offering such offers. There are many threads raised before on the same topic that you have now posted so I think that all concerned members had already discussed on the topic and try to post something latest and new that attract members.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Hi Amit,

I posted this topic when it was a latest update on the internet. I posted it on 3rd of March. I don't know why have you mentioned that "There are many threads raised before on the same topic that you have now posted...". I posted this thread around 1 and a half month back.

Earning opportunities for Indians

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.