You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi friends, registered here today

Hi friends
    This is Kalyani. I am very much interested in blogging, posting articles as per my knowledge and thus share my knowledge. Article writing is my passion and I am keen on learning more techniques on blogging and thus improve myself, hence joined the site out of interest. Hope I would be able to learn more in this great site.

Thank You
    Kalyani
    Hi Kalyani, Warm welcome to Techulator. Hope to see great contributions from you here in Techulator. My best wishes.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thank you Lakshmi, I am an infant here and am yet to learn ABC here.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hi, warm welcome to you in Techulator. As you have already mentioned that article writing is your passion, you can be an active member of this site. Just follow the posting guidelines and you are good to go. Hope to see many quality articles from your side.

Hearty welcome Kalyani, to Techulator. You have taken a right decision to join this website since you are interested in writing articles and blogging. This web site offers a right platform to work for persons like you. You will be able to learn a great deal from this site. With my two months of stay at this website, I have improved my technological knowledge to such an extent which I could not have done even for years of learning.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi ma, It is nice to learn that you have joined techulator. You are really a contributing member rather I may say editor in India Study Channel and you always play a front role in helping the members around. This is really a great website as it gives more values to our contributions especially the articles than the India Stusy Channel. Moreover the speed of reviewing the posts in every section is tremendous than any other website. So, it is really a great decision made by you to join this website and we are eager to see your bulk contributions soon.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi friend

You are welcome in the Techulator family. I am very happy to listen that you have interest in blogging & writing the articles. Your interest can also become your career if you start doing little hard work from here. You should be active here & you can share your knowledge & can also get knowledge.
    If you will be active member here then sure you will get benefit & knowledge.

Thank's & Regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    How to earn money at Techulator

Hi Kalyani,
    My Warm welcome to you as a new member in Techulator. Techulator is one of the leading sites. You could gain lot of knowledge from here. Feel free to share your thoughts over here. All the members and editors are good in nature and friendly. We are all ready to help you. There were several membership levels over here. Participate and reach the desired level by points.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.