" />
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Why Safety Mode gets changed to "Off" while viewing YouTube in Google Chrome?

After surfing the new I am in the habit of clearing cache memory through "Clear browsing history". When I sign in my YouTube Channel I find the safety mode turned off and after clearing browsing history I have to change the safety mode every time. Can I get rid of the problem. Why Safety Mode gets changed to "Off" while viewing YouTube in Google Chrome?
    Your question deserves to be posted in Ask Experts Section. Kindly read the guidelines posted by Mr Tony in the following thread :
    http://www.techulator.com/forum/3987-Please-post-technical-questions-Ask-Experts-section.aspx

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Ashok,
    Kindly post this question in the Ask Expert Section as per the guidelines. Technical questions should be posted in the Ask Expert Section only. Before posting a question in the Ask Expert Section, use grammatical words in your question.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.