You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

Driver is blocked due to compatibility issues

I have a Lenovo G560 laptop, a few months back, I have installed Quick Heal Antivirus. But after Few months, I have uninstalled it and now I am using a Microsoft security essential. I found it better than Quick heal. But when I start my laptop a message pops up"Driver is blocked due to compatibility issues". What may be the reason.
    Hi Nitendra,
    Is that mentioned what driver has been blocked. Check whether the old Anti Virus of yours has been completely removed or not. If it is not removed completely, and unknowingly if you installed new Anti Virus then sometimes this problem occurs. From when you were suffering in this issue.

You have not stated which version of Windows you are using in your laptop. It will not be quite easy to deal with compatibility issues if you do not mention the complete details of the problem. Moreover, members have been advised to post such entries in the Asks Experts Section from time to time.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Sir,I am using windows 7, I have this problem from the past six months.

Delete Attachment

Hello Nitendra,

First of all I would like to inform you that you must possess a genuine copy of Windows 7. As Bharat has said that it is necessary to remove all the installation files of previously installed antivirus software and doing so will surely solve the problem.

The error message displayed in the attachment clearly says that the Quick Heal Antivirus files are not completely deleted from your system.

To delete the file of Quick Heal Antivirus you have two options. The first option is that you should format your C drive and install a fresh copy of Windows Operating System.

The other way to delete file is by locating the Quick Heal Antivirus folder which resides on C drive. To locate these files you should click on Start then click on My Computer after that go to C drive then click on Program Files folder.

Now in that folder you will find the Quick Heal Antivirus folder and deleting it should solve the problem.

Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.