You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

Are you waiting for all new Windows version?

Dear members,

Everyone knows that Microsoft has recently launched the Windows 8 which was loaded with a number of features but has a lot of troubleshooting problems. I recently came through an article which informed about the construction of Windows 9. That is really amazing that Microsoft is offering back to back Operating System with all new features and specifications than the other previous versions. Can anybody confirm this news and if it is true then are you wating for this version to be introduced in the market as soon as possible?
    Kindly correct the spelling of 'waiting' in the following sentence in the above thread "Can anybody confirm this news and if it is true then are you wating for this version to be introduced in the market as soon as possible?

Such errors creep up in our typing inadvertently,and for this reason, we must revise the typed text we type before pressing the 'submit' button.

In an article written in PC World, a writer has compared the Operating Systems to the sequels of movies like Star Trek and James Bond movies. He has stated that the operating systems especially from Microsoft are no different and are brought out like the sequels to the movies. Microsoft is most likely to be working out on its new operating system Windows 9 as a sequel to Windows 8 after receiving the not so good feedback for its just released Windows 8. However, it may not be prudent to pass our judgment so soon on Windows 8. It might be quite a long wait if someone has to wait for the new version of the Windows from Microsoft. Operating systems are thought to be one of our immediate requirements they cannot be compared to waiting for a new devices like Smartphones. Anyone interested can read the full article on the subject published on February 7, 2013 in the PC Word by clicking
    here

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi

Please follow the mistake which Sir Sukhdev Singh mention in their post. Come to point, As you know Windows 8 released in 2012 and We don't much knew about that version. First of all I will use this version then I f I fed up then I think about new version. At this time I don't say about new version.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Syed,
    Thanks for creating this thread. Try to correct your mistakes. As you mentioned there were some troubleshooting problems in Windows 8. As Sukhdev sir mention about an article, regarding this issue, Windows 8 was released recently on 2012. Microsoft team work harder to release more versions of software. In that point, may this new version operating system will be the one. Still most of them were not fully aware of the work done in windows 8. So better we use windows 8 completely and then we will move on to new version.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.