You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Now I am a Gold member.

Dear Members,
    With this forum post I am completing my 500 points in this site and I am going to become a gold member. I joined this site on 27th of January and in almost one month after joining I am becoming a gold member. I have made a good contribution in forum and ask expert section and I am among the top 5 members in both the sections. But unfortunately my two articles got rejected, first one due to poor quality and second one due to less content. Now I will try to write good quality articles with more content. Thank you all the members and Tony sir and Sukhdev sir for your kind support.
    Thank you
    Dear Rajneesh, Congratulations for entitling your name in the list of the gold members in techulator. You are really an active member especially in the forums and ask experts section. Hope that you will continue as such and keep contributing some valuable resources also.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

A very hearty congratulations to you, dear Rajneesh for becoming a Gold level member within a period of one month of joining the web site. I am glad to note that you have come up to my expectations. I wish you to continue with the same spirit and enthusiasm. I know that you will come over your shortcomings in writing articles and will contribute quality articles to this site. Your style of writing English is quite good and you also have a good knowledge of English grammar. Always remember to revise your text whenever you type something. Some of the errors in spelling and grammar including some omissions are certain to occur inadvertently in our writing which can be easily corrected in this way.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.