You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

How to check duplicate content in my website

Hi ,
    I am new one to SEO , i want to check my website content is copied from other websites.to check this criteria is there any free online tools available ?

--
    hareesh
    You can select one or two sentences from the content at your website for which you want to know whether it is duplicated or not and keeping the text selected, press the right click button of your mouse, you will get an option to check the item from Google Search or Ask search etc. whatever is the default search engine set in your browser. See whether the text of the content in your website matches with similar text at some other websites displayed in the search results displayed by the search engine.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear newbie, First of all, I would like to say that there are a lot of mistakes in your writings. You should leave a space after every punctuation mark and also always write 'i' as 'I'. Coming to your thread, you can copy pate your content in the Google search bar and check the copies of your content on the web.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Sukhdev Sir,
    Thanks for providing this valuable information. I have one more doubt regarding this. If the content which appears in the result section is same as my content, then how could rectify the website of that particular content. Need to know in which site that content has been duplicated. Could you please help me in this.

Hello hareesh, I think that you are very new member of techulator so first of all welcome to techulator. It is a very good platform to learn as well as earn. There are many concerned members of techulator who are available to help you. I would like to suggest you that you should go with the above editors responses as they are very concerned memebers of techulator. I would also like to thnks the sukhdev sir for giving the valuable information to us about hoe to check duplicate contents in website. Thanks hareesh if also informative for me.

Regards
    Amit Singh

Dear member,
    Welcome to Techulator.com. Just put your sentences within double quotation in Google search engine and press enter. If "No results found for your search" is displayed, it is unique content. Otherwise, content is already present on the web.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.