You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

Hot searches of 2013

Hi every one

The thread is about hot searches of 2013, in these days what are people searching in search engine? If I wrote any articles on the product then what you recommend for me?
    Kindly update me about all things.
    You can ask this question to our webmaster Tony John and he may provide a the right topic for you.
    Sharing is Caring

Since this is a technological related website, you can write reviews on any latest electronic gadgets, appliances and devices released in the market. You can write about the comparative features and specifications of any electronic devices. Smartphones is the latest trend in the market. Since, the smartphones have a very wide market throughout the world these days, any good quality article written on the subject of smartphones easily draws a good internet traffic. People always have a desire to look for something new, so it is better to avoid subjects which have become saturated with a lot of articles on the same subject. The policy should be 'hit the iron when it is hot'. You can write articles on 'problems' and 'errors' which the people face while operating the latest devices. Make comparisons of prices of the devices with the similar features and specifications for the people to select the right device when making purchases.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.