You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Apple iOS

Can I give links of my articles in ISC in techulator?

Dear editors and webmasters can I give links of my technological articles in Indiastudychannel.com in Techulator.com? Please guide me.
    Dear Kamal,
    You can share the links of your technology articles on any advertising website. But let me inform you that ISC does not encourage such practices as you cannot submit the external links in it as well as in techulator but there is way to introduce the links. Please refer to this thread to get fully acknowledged about you query answer.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Neither the Techulator nor the India Study Channel encourage external links to any websites including the sister websites of India Study Channel unless they links are of utmost necessity and add value to your article for the purpose of increasing internet traffic to your articles. In case, the external link is very necessary, which should be otherwise avoided, then you must precede it by rel='nofollow'.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

You are not supposed ever to do so, as per the rules of ISC or Techulator or any other spider site. Though ISC and Techulator are sister sites, we are not allowed to do accordingly. If it is indispensable to use external links then you can use 'nofollow' links, as said by Sukhdev in the above response.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

We do not allow linking sites each other. Please avoid such links.

Hi Kamal, I would like you to read this Help topic on Links too.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.