You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I'm new to Techulater. Please guide me.

My name is Karanbir singh. I'm working as a Forest Beat officer in punjab state govt. I have a good hotel management diploma also from Cyprus (Europe). I stayed in cyprus for 2 years and my hobbies are fast driving on the highway. One more thing also I have hobby of during punjabi bhangra and dance. I like to play games like cricket and volleyball also. i'm interested in writing reviews on phones.
    Karanbir Singh,

Welcome to Techulator.com.

You are welcome to write content in various sections of this site. I suggest you post in the Forum for few days so that you will get used to the writing style for the web.

Here are couple of suggestions for you, based on your above post:

- Always write the first letter of any name in capital letter (karanbir singh should be written as Karanbir Singh. You should write Cyprus instead of cyprus. Also, "punjab" is wrong. It should be "Punjab")

- Always write the word "I" to represent "self" in capital letter. ("i'm" is wrong usage. It should be "I am".

Dear Karanbir,
    Welcome to the top technology portal of India. Here you can contribute to the modern technology by the submission of tech articles, contributing in Ask Experts, Forums etc which will help you to earn more and learn more.
    I also suggest you to go through the Help Topics before starting your contributions in Techulator.com so as to understand this website fully. Further if you have any problem regarding any issue, feel free to contact the members though the forums. We all are here to help you always.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hearty welcome to Techulator, Karanbir. Techulator is a website which offers a lot of opportunity for the members to write and learn about technical subjects especially related to communication technology like Computers, laptops, tablets, iPads and smartphone hardware and operating systems. The members can write articles on subjects related to these electronic gadgets and post them in the Articles Section and get well paid by the website depending on the quantity of the text they type and the quality of the article which involves spelling free writing with minimum of grammatical errors. Similarly, use Ask Experts Section for posting queries needing expert opinion. Act like an expert and post answers in this section displaying your knowledge on the variety of subjects. You get paid for whatever you post in this section. Discuss these topics in the Forums section and post questions if you have any questions about the working of Techulator.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Welcome karanbir singh to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

Hello Karanbir,

First of all I would like to inform you that you are very lucky member to be greeted by Tony Sir. He is the person who has provided a best platform for all the students and individuals who aim to earn money by means of Internet. So I suggest you to make the best use of platform provide by Tony sir.

According to your interests, I would like to suggest you to write articles on various mobiles. Prior to writing articles you should check the articles on mobile reviews written by existing members on this websites database so that you don't write on an article that is already present here. As other members have informed you the details of this website you should again read the guidelines and start contributing.

Remember, at first you will feel that it is taking very long to write and create articles in your own language. But once you are used to this procedure then you will enjoy contributing towards this incredible website. Also you will earn in the form of Cash Credits and Google Adsense.

Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.