You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

How to check the traffic of Ask Expert questions?

Dear members,
    As we can see the recent winners announced by Tony sir who gained 1000 visits for the Ask Expert questions. I have observed that StatCounter only tracks the traffic gained by the articles we post in Techulator and has no records from the Ask Expert contributions. So, can anybody tell me that if there is any procedure to track the traffic gained by the questions posted in Ask Experts as we can see in the resources.
    We can check up the net traffic for our articles because there is a provision to check up the same in our articles. If there is any provision to check up the net traffic for Ask Expert Section in the same way for our questions and answers, I would also like to know the same.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@Sukhdev Sir,
    That is why I posted this thread. I want to know the procedure to check the traffic of Ask Expert questions.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Syed

I don't know about that process so I am also waiting for the meaningful response. So wait for more answer I hope you will get good answer.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

I am still waiting but not getting a proper response. Please respond if anybody knows about it.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

As of now, there is no option for you to check. Only the admins can check in our analytics report.

I have just added the "Check Traffic" option for Ask Expert threads. Now you can see the traffic details for the questions you posted.

Thank you Tony Sir for adding the "Check Traffic" feature to Ask expert section. Also you have added the Statcounter option for Ask expert section too, which is more helpful combined with the above feature.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thanks for adding such a good feature in ISC. This will really help us to keep the track of the visitors of AE questions.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Tony Sir

Thanks for Information and adding Counter track option in ask exert section. I hope It will help us to check our thread visitors.

Thanks Mr Tony for adding the option to check traffic in the Ask Experts Section, which will help us to check traffic for our questions and answers so that we can improve upon our questions and answers submissions in this Section.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.