You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Ask Expert Threads: Reward for reaching 1000 visitors

We recently announced a reward of Rs 100 for each thread that reach 1000 page views in the Ask Experts section.

We have a winner already and several threads are almost there.

Here is the list of reward winners so far:
    Hi Shanthi,

Many congratulations for winning maiden award in this section. Keep up your good work.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations both the winners for getting the first reward from the Ask experts section. These questions were worth to get 1000 organic visits as this is the latest trend in the market these days.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi member
    Congratulations to all winner on getting this awards. Keep posting in all section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hearty congratulations to Shanthi and the anonymous member for winning the award in the Ask Experts Section for questions too. I hope more good questions with good net traffic can be expected from the members.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Heartiest Congratulations to Shanthi and the other techulator member who managed to raise 2 of the most popular search engine friendly queries at techulator. These are encouraging signs and I hope techulator members come up with good traffic generating queries in future as well. Good luck to all!
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

My heartiest congratulation to "Shanthi" and '?' for posing such kind of questions which caught +1000 visitors and so to be the Ask Expert Super Threads. Keep it up!

Please respond to the post below and give a descriptive answer to my query.

How to check the traffic of Ask Expert questions?

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hearty congratulation to winner of Ask Expert contests winner.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hi member

Hearty congratulation to all winner on being as winner, I hope you will stay here for better earning.

Heartily congrats to the winner. This is my first forum response in this site of "Technology". I joined this site today, and need to learn more and more.

My heartiest congrats for the members who achieved this award. Happy to see Shanthi and anonymous who were achieve this first most award in Ask Expert Section. Keep on contributing like this.

Great title and great SEO technique which help the winner to get 1000 pageviews. Many many congratulation to both the winners.
    Ataul Haque
    WebMaster ThoughtsFromGeeks.com

Thanks a lot for new announcement and reward accordingly for the members, Techulator and its member really rocks. I am very proud to participate on this.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Syed,

We check the traffic using the Google analytics tool.

Congratulations to Abinav and +Blogger for entering this coveted club of 1000+ views for your Ask Expert question. Keep up the good work.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations to winners for getting this award.

It's a great achievement for Ask Experts section. Within a short span of time AE section gained more popularity and also it is bringing better traffic to techulator. Hope this section will be raised even in future by qualitative posts of members.
    I wish those members who posted those five popular questions in Ask Expert section.

using the Google analytics tool.

Many many congratulations for the winners of the ask experts section whose thread thread has the traffic of 1000 pageviews. I am very happy for them that they actively took participate in the ask experts section. There are many concerned members who actively took participate in the ask and experts section. I will also try to post the good questions in the ask experts section and wish to get the more and more traffic so that I also get this reward of type. I am very happy that there are many rewards in techulator.

With Regards
    amit singh

I become winner, Thank to everyone who wishes me.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations Zanib for reaching 1000 unique views to your question. Continue your great work here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.