You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

What is 404 Not Found ?

Hello Friends,

I had found this error on my blog what does it mean ?

Regards,
    Vikram Singh Saini

RESULTS MATTER, REASONS NOT!

Hi Vikram,

First of all thanks a lot for replying my thread. And secondly the second line which you had written from that i am not satisfied. Because the article or resources is still there. But it shows the error 404 NOT FOUND. What could be the reason behind it. Can any of the user tell me ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi,
    In my opinion also Error 404 is shown when the article or the webpage you are searching on the net has been removed or is temporarily unavailable.
    Maybe you got the error due to bad internet connection.Try visiting the page again and let us know the result.

Krishna Verma

If Visitor of your website open a webpage of your website that is not existing on your website, then internet browser will send a http error that this website page is not available. And this error is known as 404 error.

Hi Pankaj and Krishna,

Thanks for replying my thread and answering my query regarding 404 Error. I will check my blog once again if still if contains any error. I will try to contact the support team.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello t ,

I think 404 Not Found is a error message in HTTP Code.
    The problem arises when you send a request to server, the server cannot find the request you yours and in return it send a message "404 Not Found".

So Prashant don't get confused by 404 Not Found and server not found.Both are totally different. I gave the extra information because most the time people have misconception that "404 Not Found" and "Server" not found are same.

Do you know what 404 means? here i explain you
    4-It represents represents a client error.
    0-It represents a general syntax error.
    4-It represents a specific error in the group of 40x.

Did I explained you well?Or you want to know more?

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi Pamela,

Thanks a lot for explaining me. This is really a good information. Hope all other user also get this information. This is common that the person gets this error in there blog or website. But some amount of percentage is there that people known about this error. Which one of them is you.

Thanks once again for posting your reply to this thread. And i like your reply, You explained it well and i also understand.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.