You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Kindly allow me to submit products

Sir,
    When i tried to submit a product,it was showing Restricted Access.
    Iam interested in product submission and i can give more information about electronic devices.
    Kindly allow me to access product submission area.
    Dear member,
    I think you should submit your resume in the 'Looking for someone to post product information' forum thread by our Webmaster Tony John. Then after, wait if you are selected for posting in Product Reviews section.

If you want to post product in the section then make a single mail to the webmaster he will decide about your request.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear Arjun,
    The access to the products section is given to some specific members who are eligible to do this job perfectly. You should introduce yourself and your qualification in this forum thread posted by the webmaster Tony John and then he will decide whether to allow you to do this job or not. Tony sir has mentioned that one should be able to post at least 3 product information per day. So, if you think you can carry out this job well, then and only then submit your resume as a product editor.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.