You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Request Permissions in Ask Experts section

Some of the members who joined Techulator before we introduced the ask Experts section were not given the permission in that section. If you do not have permission to post questions or answers in the Ask Experts section, please let us know by posting a response below. We will grant you necessary permissions to post so that you can take advantage of all benefits.
    Hello Tony Sir,

Please grant me permission to post answers in Ask Expert section.

Have a nice day.

Looks like there is a bug and you are not able to see the remarks from the webmasters. Anyway, here is the reason: You have to write "YouTube" instead of "youtube".

Hello Tony John Sir,

I need a permission to use Ask Expert section for posting questions and answers.

Thanks & Regards

THEERTHA GIRI T

Review

Theertha Giri, I have given the necessary rights for you. Looking forward to see your contribution in Ask Experts section.

HI
    Sir I already using this permission and No need for further action. Thanks for giving the access in that section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Tony, Can I have permissions to post answers in Ask Expert Section? Thank you.
    Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Hello Sir,

Please give me the permission.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Hi Tony Sir,
    I do not have rights to post queries or answers in "Ask Experts" section at techulator. Is it possible for you to grant me the same? Please let me know. Many Thanks!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Please grant me permission to post in Ask Expert section.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Tony Sir

Sir kindly give me access in ask expert section. Kindly I already make a request in forum section.

Hi Tony, This is my second request in this thread, Can I get Ask expert permissions please?

Hi Tony sir please give me permission to use and access the 'Ask Expert' section. As I was unaware of this thread I have created another thread where I got link to this thread.
    Anyways, thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Hi Tony Sir,
    I have already using this permission. But for the past two days I am facing restriction to post in Ask Expert Section. None of my questions were in pending. Most of my responses also got approved. I don't know the reason for my restriction. I am one of the top super stars in the Ask Expert Section. Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Hello Webmaster, This is my third request for permissions in Ask Expert section. Somebody please look in to this thread and decide about allowing me in Ask Expert Section.

Hello Tony,
    Please grant me the permission in Ask Expert section.
    I would like to contribute there.

Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

Permission is given to everyone who asked above.

Hello Tony Sir,
    I am a member of the Techulator for the last two months. I have also written one article which has also been approved. I have become a silver member and is interested in asking questions and giving answers in the ask experts section. Kindly give me access to the ask experts section.

Regards,
    Preethi

"I am ever willing to learn and reach greater heights"

Regards,

Preethi Zeeno

Hi Tony Sir,
    Sorry sir, I am still facing restriction. I couldn't able to post in the Ask Expert Section. Please kindly review my profile and make me out from this problem.

Preethi,

You have been provided access for Expert Questions and Answers.

Bharath,

You have already been provided access. Please let us know the issue in detail to resolve it.

Hi Tony,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. I was just reading a thread on in the "Ask Experts » Blogging and Websites » Advertising" section discussing Kontera, and just wanted to provide a little bit more clarification about what are terms are.

Can you grant me access to respond to posts in that section?

Thanks!

Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera Community Manager

@Jonathan,
    You have been given access. It might take sometime for the access to take effect.

Sir,
    This is a request to grant me permission to access the Ask the Expert section. I am back on Techulator after a short break and I am glad to see a variety of new changes.I would love to be in the game once again!
    Thank you

Tony John Sir,

I need a permission to use Ask Expert section for posting questions and answers.

Thanks & Regards

PRITHVI KORIPALLI

Hello Tony sir,

I request you to allow me to post in ask experts section.

All of the above requested members are given permission to post in Ask Experts section.

Hello tony sir,

I also want the permission to post in ask experts section. I recently joined the techulator.

With Regards
    Amit Sing

Amit,

You have been provided access to Ask Experts section.

Thanks mam, for providing me the permission.

with regards
    amit singh

Tony Sir, Kindly give me the permission for me too for posting in Ask Experts section too.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan, ??ave?olved.co?

Dan,

You have been provided access to the Ask experts section.

Dear Tony Sir Good Morning
    I am a regular contributor of Spiders groups such as ISC,DNS,Biharspiders etc. Now this time I want to writing permission of Ask Exports section. May I request you kindly provide me this opportunity .
    Regards
    Phagu

You have been granted permission to Ask experts questions.

Dear Webmaster,
    I am facing problem with a registry repair software in my laptop, for which I want to ask some important questions in Ask Experts; please give permission to post it. Thanks!

Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Naresh,

You now have permission to post in the Ask Experts section.

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Good Evening
    In The first response(#15544) in this thread , I Posted request for Ask Exports section. But I got only question posting permission in Ask Exports section. Now This time I want to permission for answer posting in Ask Exports section.
    Can You given me Permission for answer posting in Ask Exports section

Phagu,

We will grant you permission to post in the Ask Experts answers based on your performance. We will take sometime to monitor your performance. Meanwhile, please continue to post in all other sections.

Hi Tony Sir,
    I am new to this site. My friend suggest me about this section. I am more interested to work in this section. Kindly allow me to access in the Ask Expert Section.

Regards,
    ManojKumar

Manojkumar,

Hello Tony sir,

Please provide permissions to me to post questions and answers in ask experts section.

Regards,
    Jyothirmayi

Jyothirmayi,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.