You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Its tough to be away from Techulator.com

Dear friends,

I miss all of you for couple of weeks, due to connectivity issues with my broadband. Finally today, the issue was sorted out by changing the modem by BSNL people.

Thank God, I am happy to reunite again with you people. It was tough to be away from Techulator.com
    Getting away from this website will be very difficult to us who are more close towards this. It is not only a base for earning cash credits, it also help us to gain knowledge and it makes our time valuable. Always be keep in touch.
    Sharing is Caring

@ Muhammedaneez: A suggestion to you. Why you are not using the Forum Footer option available in this site? Any specific reasons for that. If it can be made public, please let me know. Otherwise, I will not bother you.

Thanks for stopping by to drop your comments.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hi
    Welcome back in techulator after long and i am very happy to hear that your DSL is now fine and working perfectly. Now you have remove your modem also.
    Keep participating in the technical site and keep in touch.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Welcome back to Techulator, it is may be coincidence that today you got MoM award for Jan 2013 as well. Congratulation.

Lakshmi,

We were missing you in techulator. Glad to see you back here. And looking forward to see more of excellent articles from you.

You are quite right Lakshmi ji. I travelled to Punjab to attend my sister's grand-daughter's marriage and will be away from Hyderabad for ten days. I had thought that I would not be able to connect to the internet in the village where I have come. Of course, I carried my laptop with me. I was surprised to find that I could connect to the internet via the Wi-Fi they use here in the house, and my worry for not being able to connect to Techulator and India Study Channel was over. Of course, I may not be as active here as I was at Hyderabad.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thanks Webmasters Tony Sir & Hafeez Sir and members Zanib and Sukhdev Sir for sharing the same sentiments and platform. I am happy that atleast now the issue has been sorted out amicably.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.