You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Club House Stuffs

Please add following products in Product Reviews section

Hello concerned editors,

I recently wrote an article on 'Micromax A116 Canvas HD and its competitors' and I want to add link to each smart phone's product page. But I do not find any product related to following new smart devices:

1. LAVA XOLO A1000
    2. Sony Xperia Ray
    3. Kabonn S1 Titanium

Please write product details so that appropriate link can be used in my above article.
    I want a clarification on the subject of suggesting products in the Reviews section. Of course, we can make suggestions for inclusion of topics in the Reviews section as pointed out in the rules of for contest submission entries. My query is about the general suggestion in this respect. Sometimes, we come across new products which are not listed in our Reviews Section. Can we make a suggestion in the Forums Section for adding those products, in case they have not been listed already?
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

I have access in product reviews section for submitting details of mobile phones. But it will take some time for the review.
    Sharing is Caring

As you know we editor are very busy due to of work in many place of techulator. I hope your request will forward and take a good action. keep working In techualtor.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Paresh,
    I have started working in the Products section from today. Those will be added soon.

1. LAVA XOLO A1000
    2. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
    3. Kabonn S1 Titanium

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.