You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

Article not yet reviewed

its been 1 week that i have posted my article, its not yet been reviewed....
    At techulator, the editors use pick and choose policy for the review of articles. The articles with good English and with not much of the grammatical and spelling mistakes are reviewed first than the others. The members whose articles are not selected for review must go through their articles 2-3 times to correct errors, if any. The quality articles are reviewed within 24 hours.

I cannot say how many errors you must have committed in your articles when there are errors in a single sentence you typed for your thread "its been 1 week that i have posted my article, its not yet been reviewed...."

The first words "its" should be typed as "It's or It has". The pronoun 'i' should be typed as capital 'I' whenever it appears alone in a sentence. There should be only one punctuation mark at the end of the sentence instead of tying a number of dots.

So, I kindly advise you to go through your article and correct errors, if any, before it is taken up for review.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Akhil,
    There is no need to worry about the articles. You just try to write one article daily and post it. There is some problem of workload because of absence of editors. It takes approx one week for an article to be reviewed. So if you try to write one article daily then ultimately after one week, daily one of your article will be reviewed and will be posted on the site. So please do not bother about your articles and just try to write articles daily. I think Tony sir will soon solve this problem by finding some new editors for techulator also. And stop posting this type of complaint threads regarding review of articles. Forum section is meant for discussions on technical topics and try to utilize it. Post some new discussion threads here so that everyone can give his views and can give and gain some knowledge from here. Hope you understand my words.

Rajnish ji,

It is not just the writing of articles and posting them. Please read the thread on 'New policy on editing articles which are of poor quality'. The policy states that poor quality articles will be left in the New Submissions status for about 2 weeks. These articles will be visible to the search engines from the date of posting. If these articles pick up traffic during the intervening period, the language editors and technical editors will improve upon these articles by reviewing them. Poor quality articles which do not get any traffic within even two weeks will be rejected and the authors may not be permitted to write any more articles.

The above guidelines have been made to put the authors of low quality articles on guard so that they revise their articles within these two weeks time in order to make improvements in them.

Please do not misguide the members in this respect.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.