You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Contest on Micromax A116 Canvas HD

Micromax A116 Canvas HD has been in the news for last several days, all for good reasons. It is one of the best smartphones from the Indian manufacturer Micromax.

We are organizing this article contest on the topic "Micromax A116 Canvas HD". You may post articles comparing this phone with other phones in the same price range (Rs 10K to Rs 20K). When you write comparison, you should do a feature by feature comparison, based on technical specification. Also, I suggest you visit some mobile stores and have a hands-on experience with the phone. If possible, take pictures as well.

Posting articles about technical specification and phone details are not allowed since those topics are already covered.

We allow only one article on each topic. Before you write an article, post the topic as a response below so that nobody else can take that topic.

Each article participating in this contest should link to our product page on Micromax A116 and also link to the product page of the other product you are comparing in your article. If the product you are comparing is not listed in our products section, please let us know and we will be happy to add it.

Last date: 21 Feb 2013
    First Prize: Rs 500
    Consolation Prizes: Rs 250 each

NOTE: I strongly recommend you follow the pattern used in these examples to write comparison articles:

1. http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-5-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-spec-showdown/

2. http://www.mobilemag.com/2012/12/13/galaxy-s3-versus-iphone-5/
    I have already done some ground work about Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone. I will submit one entry about the comparison of this smartphone with others. Can I submit additional article (not as a part of the contest) with the title like "Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone price in India, release date, availability, features, specifications and review"? I needed to ask this query since I have already completed 75 per cent of the job in writing this article when I read the thread about the contest on the same smartphone.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi,

Im writing on

1. Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Samsung Galaxy Grand
    2. Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 2

So other don't choose this topic.

Live Your Life Your Way

I shall be writing on the following topic. So kindly avoid to choose this topic for your articles:

Micromax A116 Canvas HD comparison with other phones in price range between Rs.10K and Rs.20K.

Sukhdev Singh

I wanted to edit my response above, but I did not find any edit button to do the same:

I shall be writing for the contest on the following topic:

Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs. Karbonn S1 Titanium

Sukhdev Singh

Respected sir, Here is my entry for the above contest regarding Micromax A116 Canvas HD. Please accept it.

My second entry on 'Micromax A116 Canvas HD and its competitors'.

Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Hi,

I am writing about the topic given below

" Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Sony Ericsson Xperia ray "

With Regards
    Riya Das

Tony Sir,

The link to my entry for the contest is given below for your perusal and review.

Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Karbonn S1 Titanium – price, features, specifications, review

The information given at the Product page needs to be updated with regard to price.

Sukhdev Singh

My entry - Specs comparison - Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Lava XOLO A1000

Hi Tony John sir,
    Here is my entry for this article contest.
    Micromax A116 Canvas HD and Swipe MTV Volt- Feature and Spec Comparison

Hello

Below is given the topics, I'm writing for the Contest on Micromax A116 Canvas HD.

1) Comparison of Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2

2) Comparison of Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Huawei Ascend G600

Thanks and Regards

THEERTHA GIRI T

Review

Hello Tony Sir,

Here I am, entering in the last minute and my entry on Comparison and Review of Micromax A116 Canvas HD with other quad-core phones.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hello sir, Please accept my entry for this contest.

Hello sir,
    Here is my entry for the contest. Please review it quickly.

Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Micromax A110 Canvas 2 - A featured war!

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hello Tony Sir,

My first entry -
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/9019-Micromax-A116-Canvas-HD-VS-Huawei-Ascend-G600.aspx and I have to post my second entry for the contest, but I got "Restricted Access" to post the article.

Thanks

THEERTHA GIRI T

Review

Hello Sir,
    This is my entry for the article contest War of phablets:Micromax A116 Canvas HD Vs Other Phablets

Regards
    Jivitesh

Hello Sir,

Here is my entry for the contest: Micromax A116 HD - Features, Specifications, Technical Issues and Detailed Comparison with Rivals

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

Hi Tony sir

Thanks for announcing new contest for our member. I am also preparing new entry for the contest.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

My topic for contest is "Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Sony Xperia Z – price, features, specifications, review".
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hope the winners will be announced soon.

LG Optimus F7 VS Micromax A116 Canvas HD- price, specification, review and features
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Tony sir,
    After all I have joined Techulator on 22/02/13, so I couldn't post my entries within the timeline of this article contest i.e. 21/02/13. I hope that you will surely accept my tries and give me a access of participation in this article contest. Below are my entries:
    >>Micromax A116 Canvas HD Phablet vs Lenovo K900, Karbonn S1 Titanium and A110 Canvas 2
    >>Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs UMI X2 and Jiayu G4 Smartphones- Which one is better?

Hello sir,

Here is my article for the contest. Sorry for late reply, hope you consider it.

Thank you in anticipation

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Is the last date extended for this contest? I see members still posting their entries in response to the announcement.

I request Webmasters / forum editors to lock this thread immediately and disqualify the entries posted after the last date.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.