You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Discount Offers

Online Shopping Experience at Highfashionpoint.com

Highfashionpoint.com is a women clothing store. which provide women clothing at discounted price and it's easy to other web portal here you can choose many dresses format and you can easily choose your Favorite dress and clothing. take a look http://highfashionpoint.com and enjoy online shopping.
    Are such threads allowed at the Techulator.com? In this thread, the member is canvassing for an online shop. As far as India Study Channel is concerned such threads are not allowed there. Can the webmaster or the editors clarify the position whether a thread like this allowed here or not. As per my opinion, such experiences about online shopping should be better published in the form of an article.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

In my opinion this thread comes under the rules and regulation of Techulator. Because the author created this topic under the section third party discount offers. So if any want to create a thread under this category then he need to give information about that including website url, which kind of discounts available etc.
    Sharing is Caring

yes i have found the website very easy for shoping purpose. there are lots of variety for women clothing and i have already purchased a dress for my girlfriend .

I think these type of posts are allowed in techulator.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.