You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

Has anyone used Zune player?

Dear Members,
    Microsoft has launched a new player called Zune player. This player is made for Windows 8 but you can also its Windows 7 version in your computer if you use Windows 7. I am using Windows 7 ultimate and I have downloaded this player. This is a very good player and its theme is like a Windows 8 application. You can play mp3 music files, all types of video files and even view your photos while listening to music through mp3 file. You can also create playlists for audio and video files.
    You can download this player from Microsoft's official website. It is about 270 MB in memory. Download and use it, then share your experience below in the thread.
    Thank You.
    Dear Rajneesh,

Thanks for sharing valuable information about Microsoft,s new multimedia player "Zune player". Sure Zune player has a great features and functions as compare to old windows media player. You can download official version 4.8 of Zune player here, http://support.xbox.com/en-US/zune/software/download . Zune player work excellent on Windows 8 and also support Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7. Download now and enjoy the latest's technology from Microsoft.

with best regards
    Vilas

We must understand that the Windows Media Player cannot be replaced with the Zune music player. Windows media player is the most popular jukebox software which you can run on your computer and you can also use it by connecting the same to its compatible portable devices. Comparatively, you can also use your Zune music player on your computer. But to run elsewhere, you need to have a portable Zune music player. Moreover, there is a limitation by using the Zune music player. It cannot play protected files purchased from a store other than Zune Marketplace. One has to keep the following points in mind while opting for Zune music player:

1. It is not compatible with Windows media player. You have to use Zune software to sync music, videos etc.
    2. With Zune you can import MP3 and many other unprotected Windows Media Audio (WMA) or Windows Media Video (WMV) files but you cannot import protected files from any other source other than Zune Marketplace.
    3. Zune can import unprotected Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) files from Apple iTunes but it cannot import protected AAC files that you purchase from Apple's iTune store.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello

Thanks for sharing such a nice Information about Zune player. I never used this before but Now I Just Install and found Its is much better then KMP player. Its like Windows 8 and work a very lightly.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks for sharing such a nice Information about Zune player. I never used this before but Now I Just Install and found Its is much better then KMP player. Its like Windows 8 and work a very lightly.Right now i m using it and found it is very much compatible as comparison to other.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.