You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on Strange and funny gadgets - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Strange and funny gadgets topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic TV streaming devices Article award goes to this article:
    Best gadgets for women- cooking, cleaning, headphones and more!. The author of the article is V.T..

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 500 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    The 10 best Gadgets for Kitchen. The author of the article is Muntasir Andrabi

Top cool and interesting gadgets for 2013. The author of the article is TEC Blogger

Cool gadgets for 2013. The author of the article is THEERTHA GIRI T

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congradulation for all winners. Thank you Hafeez for announcing the winners of this contest. It will be a great motivation for winners, other members and newbies to active in this website and to participate in these kind of contests.
    Sharing is Caring

Congratulations to the winner and runner ups of the resource contest "Strange and funny gadgets" for winning this resource contest by writing good articles. I read the article "Best gadgets for women- cooking, cleaning, headphones and more!" posted by V.T. It was really an informative and knowledgeable article. It was best among all the articles posted for the resource contest that is why it became the winner of this contest. I also read the article "The 10 best Gadgets for Kitchen" posted by Muntasir Andrabi, "Top cool and interesting gadgets for 2013" posted by TEC Blogger and "Cool gadgets for 2013" posted by THEERTHA GIRI T. These articles were also good and knowledgeable but the winner article was better. This was a good article contest. Hope this will inspire new comers to write some good articles here and show their writing skills.

My hearty congratulations to the winner for writing an article for contest on strange and funny gadgets. The award winning article 'Best gadgets for women- cooking, cleaning, headphones and more' written by V.T. really deserves the award for his flawless description of the novel idea of presenting the woman of the house with novel gifts in the form of Electrolux kitchen laptop, Aesthetician's Skin Rejuvenator, Roomba Vacuum Cleaner, Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner, Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner and many other electronic gadgets for which he must have taken a lot of pains to search from the internet.

My congratulations also to the winners of consolation prizes who have done none the less labour in writing their articles on the topic which needed a great deal of research work. These deserving winners Muntasir Andrabi for 'The 10 best Gadgets for Kitchen', TEC Blogger for writing 'Top cool and interesting gadgets for 2013' and THEERTHA GIRI T for 'Cool gadgets for 2013' have enriched the Techulator.com with their rich contribution.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to the contest winner V.T. Nice entry from you. Keep up the good work.

Best wishes and better luck next time to the consolation winners Muntasir, TEC Blogger and Giri. You all did well and have get few departments right.

@ Mr. Hafeez, Webmaster: Sir, this thread declares winners of "Article contest on Strange and funny gadgets topic", therefore, please correct the line "The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic TV streaming devices Article award goes to this article:" accordingly. Thank you.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulation to all the winners of the contest. Thanks to Hafeez for announcing the winners in time.

Raghav

Hello member

Congratulation to all winner who get awards. I hope you will be a winner next time. keep posting your work here.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello

Congartualtions to all the winners. Great work!

Regards
    Ranjan

Hi,
    My hearty congrats to all the winners. It was a great acheivement from you all. Keep on doing this work in future also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.