You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Tools

Which is your favorite computer game?

Dear Members,
    I want to ask you all "do you play computer games?" If yes then which is your favorite computer game? I am playing computer games since I was in 11th standard. From then my favorite game is Need For Speed. I have played almost every version of this game from NFS hot pursuit to NFS Most wanted 2012. But my favorite version was NFS Hot Pursuit 2010. The best thing about this game is the graphics and the combination of graphics with sound. While playing this game I feel as if I am driving my car in actual. This game has very high graphics that makes it different from other computer games.
    Do you play these games? Which is your favorite game? Tell everyone by posting a thread below.
    Thank You
    Friend my favorite game is angry birds, I like it most, when I was traveling I m playing angry birds most of the time, and after that I m playing pool master in my smart phone...I like drift racing also

Dear akash i am talking about playing computer games. Please discuss about playing computer games.

Hi Rajneesh,

I do Like NFS,
    but my favorite game is GTA sanadreas and Auto City.
    Just love the Game.
    I came roam all around the city for whole day on my NRG500.

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

I like to play computer games and there is a list of my favorite games.
    GTA sanandreas
    GTA vice city

NFS mostwanted
    NFS carbon
    NFS underground
    NFS hot persuit

hitman silent attack
    hitman blood money

IGI 2

Hi

My best computer game Hit Man and I also playing in my computer. I complete Hit man one and two and now trying to complete for enjoying next game version.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

My favorite game is the Project IGI 2 which is really a tough game having really scary stages. So, it entertains me a lot while I am playing this game on my PC.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Are you played Machinarium ? It is one of the best puzzle game. I really like it. It is also available Android large screen tablets.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.