You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on Best accessories - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Best accessories topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follow;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Best accessories Article award goes to this article:
    Top 5 accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The author of the article is vivek rajora.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 500 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    Best battery powered portable speakers with 3.5mm audio port. The author of the article is Ankit

Samsung Galaxy S3 review and top 3 accessories. The author of the article is Fazl

Best accessories for Samsung Galaxy S3 on 2013. The author of the article is rihan

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.

Note: We are considering the articles for every contest which is in "New Submission / Pending" status too as long as it is submitted within contest time-frame or its deadline.
    Thanks for another award Hafeez.
    Congratulations to Rihan, Muntasir and Vivek for their winnings and the great articles.

Hearty congratulations to the winner of this contest, vivek rajora and best compliments to the Consolation Prize winners, as well, from my side. Hope you do much better in the forthcoming contests.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Congratulations all the members for contributing such quality articles which are worth to be awarded this prize. Hope some more quality contributions from you in the future also.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thank you Hafeez for announcing the contest result and winners. Congradulation for all winners of this article contest and best wishes for other members in the up coming contests.
    Sharing is Caring

Congratulations to vivek, Ankit, Muntasir and rihan for winning the contest and consolation prizes respectively. Keep up your good work.

All the best for the future contests.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the winner vivek rajora and all the consolation prize winners Ankit, Muntasir Andrabi and Rihan.

Have a nice day.

Hi,
    My hearty congratulations to all the winners of this contest. It is happy to see many members acheived prizes. Keep on contributing in all the contest and win more awards.

Congratulations to the winner and runner ups of the resource contest "Article contest on Best accessories" for winning this resource contest by writing good articles. I read the article "Top 5 accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note 2" posted by Mr. vivek rajora. It was really an informative and knowledgeable article. It was best among all the articles posted for the resource contest that is why it became the winner of this contest. I also read the article "Best battery powered portable speakers with 3.5mm audio port" posted by Mr. Ankit, "Samsung Galaxy S3 review and top 3 accessories" posted by Mr. Muntasir Andrabi, and "Best accessories for Samsung Galaxy S3 on 2013" posted by Mr. rihan. These articles were also good and knowledgeable but the winner article was better. This was a good article contest. Hope this will inspire new comers to write some good articles here and show their writing skills.

Good news for the members of the techulator.com is that there are many announcement of awards this week end. I wish more more contests are announced now for more numbers of members to participate in the contests.

I convey my hearty congratulations to the winner Vivek Rajora of the contest on the subject of 'Best Accessories topic'. His article 'Top 5 accessories for Samsung Galaxy Note 2' got the deserving win.

My congratulations also to the consolation prize winners Ankit, Muntasir Andrabi and Rihan. Their contributions are non the less than the winner, but when there is a contest, there has only to one absolute winner and sometimes it becomes difficult for the judges to make a selection among all the deserving winners of a contest. May the winners of the contest participate in all future contests and win more prizes.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to vivek rajora for winning the article contest on Best Accessories. I also congratulate all the members who have achieved the consolation prizes. Keep on contributing to this site.

Hello
    Congratulations to Rihan, Muntasir and Vivek on winning the contest. keep participating and winning more.
    You are really deserving person.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@ M Suman Kumar: I know that you are a good member of this site as well as good contributor too. And I think there is a mistake in your response of the thread "Article contest on Best accessories - Winner" you have written "vivek rajora" and according to me you should have written "Vivek Rajora". Hope you will see my response and correct your mistake.
    @ Lakshmi S: You are our senior member and I respect you but I think you should have written "Vivek" instead of "vivek" and "Rihan" instead of "rihan". I know that there profile names are written like you have written but I think the first letter of first word of any name should be in capital. I hope you will understand my response.

My hearty congratulations to the winners of this contest, and I know for becoming the winners they have done a lot of hard-work.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hi All Winner
    Congratulations to the winners of this contest who win awards. keep continue your work and be active here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.