You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Free Stuff

Can i use text ads in my resource in techulator.com

I have an account in Chitika online advertising network. Iam using this ad network for a long time in my blog. They were provided me HTML code for "in text ads". Can i use this code in my article in this site.?
    No

In Techulator you can choose two advertising agencies, one is Kontera and the other one is Google adsense. It is very easy to get Kontera approval, but in case of Google adsense you need to fulfill some criterias. If you having a good traffic then you can earn a decent money from both these advertising platforms.
    Sharing is Caring

Hi Arjun,
    Here in Techulator you should not use ads in articles. That is not allowed to members. For more information contact webmaster. He will guide you over here.

No you can not use HTML code for "in text ads" in the articles in this site. This site is not an advertising site. Here you can post articles on technological issues and topics. You can post your threads regarding any topic in forum section but you are not permitted to advertise anything. If you are having a Google Adsense account then only you can post the ads in your article which is posted by Google itself. You are not allowed to post anything else.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.