You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Finally I have achieved gold level

Hello friends,
    I am very happy to tell you that today I have become gold member. Because of my late article reviewing it took me some more days to become gold level member. If they would have been approved before then I have already achieved this gold level membership.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."
    Prashant ji,

It is quite easy to reach Silver level, but to reach a Gold level requires a lot of effort and hard work which you have shown in the past few days. The joy to achieve something after one's hard labour is really enjoyable more than any other kind of pleasure. I was also waiting for my article to be reviewed which I posted on February 2 and thought that the movement my article was approved, I would become the Gold level member. When there was no hope it being done, I turned to the Ask Experts Section to increase my points and I did it and you have also done the same. It took quite a number of hours sitting on the system every day to achieve this feat. I can realize that you have also done the same. My heartiest congratulations to you. You are young and now you can race towards Diamond which will need a lot of effort.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations Prashant on achieving the gold level membership within a month of joining this website. I have seen your contribution in this site. You have made a great contribution in very less time. Your articles were pending from last 20 days but you continued to do the same work through forum and ask expert section. Keep doing the same work. This is only the start and there are many things to achieve. Hope you will continue doing the same work and you will always be an inspiration for young members like me. I am also a new member and I am trying to achieve Gold level membership as soon as possible. Try to post one article daily to get maximum cash from this site. And by doing this you can also get 100 points daily and get revenue share for the month by making the position in the list of top 15 members of the site.

Thanks Rajneesh and Sukhdev for your wishes.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hello
    Congratulations Prashant on achieving the gold level, I Hope you continue your work progress and reach on the next level. Its only possible when you give proper time to the techluator. Keep working in the techulator.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Prashnat,
    Congratulations and my Best Wishes I wish you reach platinum level soon.
    You must be Enjoying today,am I right.
    Keep it up!

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Hey Prashant,
    First of all Many many congratulation on becoming a GOLD member in here.
    Editors are always busy editing everyone's article in here, so we all need to have a li'l patience while dealing with them. They are giving their best and you just need to go on posting. If your articles have the quality it will be posted soon.

Regards
    Ranjan

Hi Prashant,
    First of all my heartiest congrats for your gold member level acheivement. It was simple and easy way to become a gold member level. In our partner site CSR, I became silver member in 2 hours. Within a week I became a Gold member. In our techulator it was so simple to become a Gold member level. There were more number of sections provided for the members. Even new members can utilize those opportunities and become a gold member level.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.