You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

New policy on editing articles which are poor quality

We have been doing multiple levels of editing on many poor quality articles posted by some of our members. We spend a lot of money, in fact, more money than we pay to the authors, as editing charges to make some of the articles readable and add value.

Going forward, we will leave the poor quality articles in the New Submission status for about 2 weeks. During this period, such articles will be visible to search engines and we will monitor if they pick up any traffic at all. If there are chances of getting traffic during this period, we will use our language editors and technical editors and make the articles better. Poor quality articles which fetch no traffic within 2 weeks will be rejected and those authors may not be permitted to write any more articles.

All articles written in good language will be approved faster, whether it gets traffic or not.
    Thank You Tony sir for posting this thread. Hope this thread will clear the doubts of other members who are continuously posting complaints threads in forum section for the review of articles.

Thank you Sir for this new policy on editing articles. Now members will be compelled to submit quality articles here. I'll also try my best to write quality articles here.

Thats great decision from management site. This will help the website to improve articles quality at suitable level.

Is that the reason that my article is in new submission state last week?
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thank you webmaster for introducing the new policy and to for the information. This policy will help the members to make aware of the quality of their articles if it is in the new submission status for a long time. And they can make necessary editing and improvements in their articles which helps them to earn more.
    Sharing is Caring

Thanks Mr.Tony for the the new guidelines for posting articles. This will, in fact, warn the authors of poorly written articles to be on guard and improve their writing skills.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Tony Sir, It is the most welcome step for Techulator. Yes, I completely agree with your points in this thread. For an international site like this, we need, not only good English but good presentation also. I am happy that this thread will create awareness among members to present their content not only in good English but also in a lucid style.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.