You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member at techulator

Hi members,

I am a new member at this website. I could not be active immediately on joining this website since I was busy with certain other personal activities. I am a graduate and have completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA). I have also learnt desk top publishing and web designing. Presently, I am working as a computer teacher in a private English medium high school. My interests are playing computer games and surfing the web. I have a good speed of typing. I would like the seniors to guide me on this website.
    Welcome Preethi, to this tech site. I hope you would have taken a round-up of this site by this time. Please read Help Topics and Posting guidelines before you start contributing this site.

I wish you all the best for a successful journey in this site. Good luck.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hearty welcome Preethi to this world of electronic gadgets and technical blogs. As the name of the website indicates, you have to make your contributions to this website writing on various technical products, You can write reviews, specifications, prices in India and availability in India of several electronic gadgets which are released in the market now and then. Search various websites including official websites of the manufacturers to find the information about the electronic devices. You can attach images of the devices taken from the official websites of the manufacturers of devices but never copy paste the images from any other websites as they might be copyrighted images. Always convert the text information taken from other sources into your own words. The way you have displayed your writing skills in your thread, it appears that you can do this job easily. Wishing you a very happy journey on this website.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Welcome Preethi to techulator.com. This website will really help you to earn decent money if you became active in this website. You will get paid for submitting articles in this website based on the quality of the article. When you became a Gold level member and fulfill 5 out of 6 criterias mentioned by the webmaster then you can apply for Google adsense revenue sharing. Be active and know more about this website. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

Hi member

Healthy congratulates in techulaotr. Please start your work before reading posting guidelines.
    You can earn more point by posting articles in all section,
    IF you feel any problem please make a post and forum section and get good answer of your question.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@ Zanib Kahtoon: I must clear your doubt that articles can only be written in technology articles and not in all sections.
    Now to this thread,
    Preethi first of all a warm welcome to this site which will help you to earn a decent amount of money as you have mentioned that you are a good writer. So show your writing speed by writing articles in technology articles section. You can answer in ask expert section and earn money of giving a good answers of different questions.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Welcome Preethi to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

Hi Preethi,
    Hearty welcome to our techulator. It is good to see you. As you are new to our site i feel to guide you. Go through guidelines. Here we follow strict guildlines. Contribute more on Forum section and Article section. By seeing your performances our webmaster will allow you to access in Ask Expert sections and few other sections. Feel free to ask over here. Try to improve your member levels. Participate in all the contests which are offered to members. You have an opportunity to achieve awards and rewards over here. There is also monthly revenue sharing there in techulator. Try to achieve it. Be active in techulator.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.