You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member on this site

Helo everybody,

I am a new member on this site, i need the support of all senior members of this site to work well. i don't know much more about this Techulator.com kindly give the perfect guidelines.

With Regards
    riyadas
    Hearty welcome to Techulator.com. This is the web site which concentrates of developing the skills of the members in writing of blogs / articles on technical subjects mainly relating to the field of electronics. By writing articles on the subjects which you will find displayed at the menu bar at the top and sub categories under them, you can get a good amount of cash credits and points. There are member levels like bronze, silver, gold, diamond and platinum which you can reach by increasing your points. Once you fulfil the eligibility conditions of becoming Google AdSense member, you can apply for the same. After it is approved by Google you get additional income from Google for your contributions to this website. You can discuss any problems in Forums section. Post questions needing expert opinion in Ask Experts Section. You can become expert yourself if you give quality answers in that section. Your answers will earn cash for you.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear member warm welcome to the techulator a great technological website. Here you can write any type of technical topics and earn good cash. As I am one of the new member here so I want to suggest you to read the article posting guidelines. You can use many sections of the website to share your technical knowledge and skills to earn good cash awards. You can answer many questions in forum and ask experts sections and earn good cash prizes. So take a brief look in the all sections of this great and popular website to know how it worker. Keep contributing to learn and earn from the website. My good wishes is with. Keep it up.

Thanks to kamal kishore and Sukhdev Singh for your good response and support

Hi
    Welcome in Techulator. As you stated that you are new in this site then I can tell you some basic things about this website first of all you can earn money by writing article related to technology on this site. You will earn some money and some points for your every article. You can earn points by posting answers in the forum section and you can ask any of your confusion about Techulator or about any technology related.
    When you got 100 points then you become silver member and when you earn 500 points then you will become golden member. When you become eligible for Google adsense then you can apply for it and if your request is approved then you will got money from Google Adsense as click on ad. You can view the requirements by opening Agsense dashboard which is in the Techulator dashboard.
    It is a later issue but first of all you have to post quality articles.
    You can earn good money by posting good technology articles.

And I tell you you have not to copy and paste articles from any where else it will not acceptable you can do that, writing review on any product or website, writing comparison on two products or specification of any product or you can write news about technology but the articles should be genuine and it should not be copied.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

@ Riya Das: First of all a hearty welcome to this site. You are committing some mistakes while writing. While referring yourself in any sections of Techulator you should use capital I instead of smaller i and you should put full stop whenever a line ends.
    Now to this thread,
    You can earn from this site and this will also help you to know about latest gadgets, technology and much more.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hi Riya,
    Warm welcome to our Techulator family. Try to follow guidelines provided by here. We follow strict guidelines. As you are bronze member now, try to upload your original photo. Contribute actively inforum section. Few sections will be restricted for you, because as you are new to the site. By seeing your performance in the forum section webmaster will provide you access in other sections. Be active in this site, it will make you top in this site. You can learn here as well as earn. It was the motto of this site. Here there were several levels which will indicate a membership. Here all members will help you in all cases.

Welcome Riya to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster.

Welcome Riya,this is Great Site to earn and Learn Coordinately.
    You can write articles,review,take part in competitions and many more.
    Just do one thing Stay Active Member you will Catch up all things soon and can start earning.
    See you Soon!

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Hi
    Welcome Riya And I am very glad to you see you.
    This windows related platform where you can discuss any windows problem and get its solution. you an earn good cash credit and cash reward by posting good quality content.and I hope if you still live active then you can earn good point and Revenue share on monthly basis.I hope you can understand my word. As you know copy form an other place is a wrong thing so you cant make copy paste from any other site.So please read posting guidelines and understand it.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.