Few tips for error free language usage in Techulator
We very well know that Techulator is a site with tech niche. We have international audience for this site. English - the most used language in technical terminology is our site's language. The business model of the site runs revolving revenue from Google Adsense and other Ads displayed in this site. We, the members are mutually benefited once our site is also benefited.
It is imperative that the site is mostly benefited by its members. So the members of this site including me, need to be more cautious before presenting the contents online. Here I wish to share few tips for error free language usage in this site.
* Try to write simple sentences.
* Break complex ideas or sentences into simple sentences.
* Check the spelling of almost all words especially important words using a spell checker. Also you can use the services of freeware like Wordweb etc. available online.
* Read more technological / technical articles connected with the subject you are currently writing on.
* Familiarize yourself with keywords of the topic you are currently writing on.
* Form a skeleton or idea about how to present a particular topic here.
* If you feel particular sentence is not alright, do not hesitate to change it into simpler one.
* Earning money is not a sin. You can go behind money and earn it. To earn some good amount from resources or other sections, you need to present high quality content which requires thorough filtering.
* Once you write a topic, leave it for sometime. Then review it afresh, you will be astonished to notice many errors including the grammatical and spelling ones.
* Try to post atleast one quality resource once in couple of days.
* The more you read, the more you write, the more you write, the more you earn.
* It is the quality that matters and not the quantity. Therefore, go through some quality contents in the web before submitting any content here.
* Remember, we grow each day only by learning and not by remaining static.
Some of the above tips may be of general in nature. I have tried to bring in my experience in this site in one capsule.
Hope you will like it and try to follow some of the ideas putforth here.