You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

Which is your favourite operating system?

Dear member we all know that operating system is the indispensable part of computer means without an operating system computer is just a simple box of no use. Operating system establish the interface between user and computer applications. It is the programs or instructions that we follow to done work with computer. There are many operating systems available in market. Windows and linux bred the two old operating system generally used widely. Now their are Mac and android etc. New operating system also become popular. Members share your favourite operating system.
    Windows is my favourite operating system because it is user friendly,easily available and is compaitable with most of the softwares. The beauty of the windows is tha t it can easily be operated even by the beginner and user doesn't need to remember commands.

windows 8 is the best os

Kamal,

For me, Windows operating system is the best one as it is more user friendly, compatible.

But, I do use Android operating system also. Because I am using Samsung Galaxy Y. Android Os is also a very user friendly OS. It is very easy to install applications and there are thousands of applications are there to download.

Regards,
    Mandeep.
    Editor in ISC.
    "Hardwork never goes unvalued"

Thanks for sharing your views on operating systems. As for of windows is great and reliable operating system that is very user friendly. Currently I am using windows 7 and now looking for windows 8 too.

@ Andrabi Junaid: As you are a new member I would like to tell your common mistake and that is you should give space after comma (,).
    @ rihan: You are our editor and still you are committing mistakes while writing. The first word of your first letter should be in capital and you should put full stop after every sentence.
    Now to this thread,
    My best operating system is windows and it is windows 7. I know how to operate it well than Mac.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

My favourite operating system is Windows XP professional which I had been using with ease since the day it was released in India. I have also tried Windows 7 which I have only my laptop and another computer. I tried to use Windows 8, but I found that it would take a lot of my time to learn some new user interfaces to use this operating system.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

When it comes to ease of use, windows operating systems are always preferable. For better security, linux os are better. And for elegance, there's no match for mac os. I like all there operating systems and I have used all of them. But most of all, I like ubuntu 12.10 (a linux distribution). I have made my laptop dual boot with windows 8 and linux ubuntu 12.10. To make your computer dual boot you can read the tutorial at www.goTweaky.tk
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

This time I am using Windows & ultimate operating system. I am using this operating system since 2011 and it is working absolutely great. It is the best operating system for me till now. The thing which I like the most in this window is the features for all editions of Windows 7 are stored on the machine, regardless of which edition is in use. Users who wish to upgrade to an edition of Windows 7 with more features can then use Windows Anytime Upgrade to purchase the upgrade and to unlock the features of those editions. Some of the new features included in Windows 7 are advancements in touch, speech, and handwriting recognition, support for virtual hard disks, support for additional file formats, improved performance on multi-core processors, improved boot performance, and kernel improvements. These things make this window my favorite of all. I have never used window 8 , may be it can be better.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Though I have worked with Windows 8 OS and Windows 7 OS, still I like and use only one and that is Windows XP service pack 2. I don't like to use other OS than this one.
    Regards,

Hi,

Though I like Windows 7 OS for its Gaming Platform and Reliabilty,
    But I love UBUNTU 12.04 the most for its Security and Speed.

Thanks

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.