You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Star of The Club Award

Star of The Club Award is the most prestigious award offered in MWC so far!

Rules:

1. There is no specific time interval for this award selection. It may done any time when found appropriate by the webmasters.

2. This award comes with Rs 500 cash credits, 500 extra points and an award certificate.

3. The award certificate will be in electronic format and will be available for download.

4. High quality contribution in various sections of the site will be considered for this award. The value added to this site by the member in the form of resources, suggestions etc will be considered.

5. There is no need to apply for this award. When your contributions are significant enough, we will get in touch with you.
    Thank you so much Tony sir for launching this award for members who are contributing lots of for MWC and those who are encouraging other members too. And the new members who have recently joined will also try to become the role model of MWC.

Regards,

Shreedhar
    computerdownloadchannel.blogspot.com

Hi,

Good start for mywindows club..

Regards
    JK

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hello Tony,

Really a good announcement. Hope it will encourage members to contribute more.

Regards,
    Abhisek Panda
    Webmaster
    Be Happy and Make Others also Happy
    Go Green and Save [Y]our Future.

Hello Tony,

This is a really good announcement and it raises my morale more to post good content posts and contribute more to this ever growing and also promising site. It will surely encourage the members to contribute!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das

Dear Tony,

Its really a good news for me and all the users of this website. This kind of contests encourage the users of this website to post as much as resources they can post. This will really going to increase the users on this website. Thanks once again for giving us such an earning option from this website.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Dear Mr.Tony,

Well, a very nice encouragement from your end to the members of this Website.

@ Dear members,

Our Webmaster has announced such a nice package and it is up to our all round performance that is counted here. Therefore, be not a batsman alone, be an all rounder in your performance and be ready for such surprises announced by our Webmaster.

Hope to see your name in the list. My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

I will work hard to become the first "Star Of the club" award winner.
    You will see more valuable resources soon from my side.

U laugh Because I M different
    But
    I laugh Because U R all the Same !!!
    B Different ... Think Different ....

Hi Mr. Tony,

Thank you for accepting me as a member of your club. I will definitely try to bring laurels to the club by posting valuable articles.

regards,

Radha Muralidhar.

Hi Tony Sir,

I think this is a good move by MWC because now everyone who will contribute has a chance to win this award.

As in other awards category only top performer gets awarded but here in this star club award everyone whose contribution is good have a chance.

Thanks
    darshan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.