You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on File/Photo Recovery Tools - Winner

Dear Participants / Members,

Due to many parameters to cross check for selecting the "best articles" for winner announcement, we are announcing the result with little delay - and it could be the same for every contest. Now we are announcing the result for Article contest on File/Photo Recovery Tools - Winner as follow;

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on File/Photo Recovery Tools topic", Find the winner for this award on Article on File/Photo Recovery Tools topic as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic File/Photo Recovery Tools topic Article award goes to this article:
    How to restore overwritten or deleted files in Windows 8 using file history. The author of the article is Abhinav.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 500 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    Recuva File Recovery Software: Reviews, features and working guide. The author of the article is Sashwato Chatterjee

How to restore .CHK files using free recovery software CHK-back?. The author of the article is Ganesh Babu S

Best data recovery software for 2013. The author of the article is Lakshmi S

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Nice work from Tech members, and thanks to all the participants in this contest, Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.

Note: We are considering the articles for every contest which is in "New Submission" status too as long as it is submitted within contest time-frame or its deadline.
    Thank you webmaster for amouncing the winners of the contest. Congradulation for all contest winners. Work hard and to win these kind of contests. I am requesting the webmaster to announce the results of other contests as early as possible.
    Sharing is Caring

Congratulations to all winner's of "File/Photo Recovery Tools - Resources Contests Winner's". Keep contributing for more rewards and revenue share. Wish you all the best.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulations to Abhinav for the excellent article on the topic. Keep it up.

My congratulations and best wishes to consolation winners Sashwato and Ganesh Babu for the better work. I wish them better luck next time.

My wishes to all participants in this contest too.

I understand the workload and commitments of our team, so there is nothing to worry about any delays in announcing winners. In fact, this delay has shows how much filtering has been done to zero-in the winners of the contest.

Thanks for selecting me as a consolation winner in this contest.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

My great congratulations to the winners. Keep it up with equal zeal and enthusiasm. Keep contributing and keep winning many more prizes in techulator.

Congratulations to Mr. Abhinav for winning the contest. You have written a great article. I also congratulate all the members who have got the consolation prizes. Keep on contributing better articles in future.

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the contest ' Mr. Abhinav ' on the topic "File/Photo Recovery Tools". And I also congratulate other members who have gotten consolation prizes. That's the way to go !
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

I would like to thanks editorial team for picking my article as best one for the contest and also thanks my co-contestants and others for appreciating my work.

Thanks
    Abhinav

My hearty congratulations for the winner of the contest Abhinav. My congratulations also to the consolation prize winners Shashwato Chatterjee, S Ganesh Babu and S Lakshmi. The rewards for the contests are great here when compared to India Study Channel where we hardly get Rs.100 for runners-up and Rs.250 for the winner.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@ Muhammedaneez: I was reading your post and I found certain mistakes in it. The first mistake is that you have written "amouncing" instead of "announcing" and second one is that you have written "congradulations" instead of "congratulation". I recommend you to read your post again before posting it, it will help you to find out different mistakes in it.
    Now to the thread,
    Congratulation to all the winners of this contest and keep it up.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Congratulations Abhinav on winning this resource contest on the topic File Photo Recovery Tools. You must have worked hard to get this award. Congratulations to all the runner ups also. Try to write some more articles and keep doing the same work.

Congratulations to the winners. Good to see all your hard work being appreciated. Well done! Wish you guys success in future contests too.
    A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Hi,
    My hearty congrats to the winners. This was a great contest fom the techulator. And you people achieved in this. This gives energy for us to win like you all. This announcement makes other new members to participate in all the contest and win like you all.

congrats to all winner for a wonderful views

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.