You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introducing myself here-Any suggestions?

Hello members,

I am an active member of India Study Channel and I went through this website and decided to join Techulator also as it is really of my interest.

I am Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi from the Jammu and Kashmir State of India and I am much concerned about the softwares and latest technologies which made me to join this website. I think this website pays more as compared to the other sister sites like IndiaStudyChannel and also, it is a great learning platform especially about the latest technologies.

Please give me your valuable suggestions so that I can soon star in this website.
    Hello Man

I just see you are first person who belong from Kashmir sector. I am from Pakistan. Yes I am using this ISC and techulator last few years . I found both of the site are trusted and follow the Google policies.
    You know that its related to the windows 8 and other operating system. So you can post your articles related to the windows system. If you make a good quality content then you can bring more traffic in the site and if your articles is good quality then webmaster will rewards you better cash credit and point. Please read posting guidelines and then start you work.

Hello Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi,
    Welcome to India's emerging website of technology. Here you can get all the information related to any technical stuffs like mobile, smart devices, appliances as well as its troubleshooting guide. Here you can contribute your ideas about smart devices and technical knowledge. By doing this you will share your knowledge with others and techulator will give you points and cash credits. You can write articles,take participation in forum and ask questions to our experts. You need to start from Help topics and Posting guidelines as one need to follow certain rules and regulations to get along with this internet era. Best of luck for your future efforts in techulator.

Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Thanks both for your valuable suggestions. Can anyone give the details about the first minimum payment which one can get transferred to his bank accounts?
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Welcome to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

Hi Mr Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi

Welcome in techulator where you can learn about windows 8 , and other operating system. Please read posting guidelines and then you can start your work, If you face any problem then you can ask to other member and find good response. You can post articles in different section earn good revenue share.
    So please do not feel confusion and start work.if you fell any problem make a thread in forum section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@ Zanib Kahtoon: You should give space after full-stop (,) and should write the first word of your first letter after full-stop in capital.
    Welcome Mr. Mr Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi to techulator. I am also a member of IndiaStudyChannel and I found that in techulator we are provided with more revenue for good and latest technology articles. So, you should start writing in resource section as soon as possible.

"But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Hi Syed,
    Yes! You are right. Techulator is one of the greatest site which pays more to the authors. It provides a wide knowledge to the members. It gives freedom to ask help to all the members. Webmaster is the one who being friendly to everyone. Even to new members he will respond politely and encourage them to reach higher position. Be active here and earn your level as much as you can.

Hi syed,
    If you complete Rs.1000 in techulator, you will definitely get payment transaction from techulator.

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.