You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

A request to webmaster to put 'Help' and 'Posting Guidelines' at top.

Hello friends,

As a new member, if someone (new member) wants to know the help topics or guidelines, he/she will not get it directly but he/she need to type full URL :

So, there is a kind request from behalf of all the new members, please put/add Help and Posting Guidelines in top most part of Techulator.
    Sir you are correct when I have joined the website I am searching posting guidelines because these guidelines are very important to new comers. As ISCian I have guided every new comer to read posting guidelines to avoid rejection of their contributions.

In ISC there is both link at the top of website that is posting guidelines and new members FAQs. So it becomes easy to read them.

I support your request as it is also a request from my side.

I have added the link to help topics from the menu.

Thank you webmaster for helping the members by adding those help topics. Good work Paresh.
    Sharing is Caring

Yes. that is great. i was searching for this link. Thanks to Tony Sir as well as Paresh sir for helping me to pin point the very section.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thank you so much for posting guidelines link in the thread.i was also searching these links.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.