You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Social Networks

How much time taken to get facebook graph search?

Hi friends,

I saw about facebook graph search in facebook while searching.I already applied for this before 7 days.But still no reply from facebook.How much time i have to wait for this option for my profile?

Regards,
    S.Prasanth
    Hi Prasanth,
    I found this article on Google on how long it take Facebook to approve Graph.
    Actually I am not aware about this new feature.
    but still love to help you.

Link:: http://www.quora.com/How-long-does-it-take-for-Facebook-to-review-open-graph-actions-submitted-for-approval

Regards,
    Kartik

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Hello Prasanth,

Well, I too have applied for the Facebook Graph Search feature, a fortnight ago. I am also still to hear from them. I learn that it is in beta stage and only few privileged members have got invites to test the features.

I have also penned an article viz., Facebook Graph Search: The new dimension in social networking . I place this for your perusal and comments. Thank you.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

You can use facebook's graph feature by going to given link. https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explore If you know how to use it. You can use fql (facebook query language) similar to SQL (Structure query language) to access many things. Generally I am use this feature. I want to develope an app for facebook and I had already uses these features by using facebook API. I am using PHP to develop facebook app. Can you please suggest me any idea that what should be my app. Please give me some idea so that I start to developing app. I have already created an app that is tested by my class mates but I want to develop another app. Please suggest idea.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.