You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Third Party Contests

Do you think adf.ly is better than adsense?

The adf.ly is a short url service based in UK in which the users can short the url of their website such as a long url into something short like these http://adf.ly/I6fjC which is not good to see but something short which will load ads for 5 second and it will redirect to the desired page. They say $5 for thousand visitors and I want to know is it better than adsense? But I think using this service in adsense website is against adsense policies.
    It is a terrible way of earning by irritating readers and is no comparison to Adsense. It does not give $5 for 1000 visitors but for 1000 clicks on the ad links.

@Editor: You have mentioned in your response that adf.ly gives $5 for 1000 clicks. Please tell me that if someone is clicking skip ad which comes after some seconds than it will be counted as 1 click? And if I apply for adf.ly and I already have google adsense account then there will be any problem?

Hi

Member there are no comparison between Google Adsense and Ad-fly, |S tony sir said It is a terrible way of earning by irritating readers.So There is no comparison between both of them.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

I think you must avoid adfly because Google perhaps not place their ads on those pages that are generating traffic from other sources. Google adsense is great way to earn than adfly.

Adf.ly also offers pop-ups ads in addition to link ads. Though it might violate Adsense policy if you active pop-ups of Adf.ly but if you just use link ads then there would be no policy violation.
    There is money for skip ads too. However, I won't suggest using it. It is not worth to irritate your readers for such an small amount.

I had very Bitter experience with Ad.fly and even now Social Networking Sites like Facebook are banning posting of links via ad.fly better stick up with adsense its best.

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Hello
    Adfly is not much better then Adsense. Adsesne is very genuine earning and you can lot of dollar in a day but through ad fly you can just earn low income. I don't think so Ad-fly is better then Adsense earning.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.