You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on Holidays - Online Shopping Experience topics - Winners

Dear Techians, thanks for being patient for this announcement. Here you go for the result on winning this contest. As per our earlier announcement for "New Article contest on Holidays - Online Shopping Experience", we are announcing the winner of this award for Holidays - Online Shopping Experience as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Holidays - Online Shopping Experience topics Article award goes to this article:
    Review & Online shopping experience of Jabong.com. The author of the article is Fayaz

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 1000 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    Top and cheap online shopping sites for middle class Indians. The author of the article is Ganesh Babu S.

Online Shoping experience at AAA Teleshoping. The author of the article is rihan

Myntra.com review: My personal shopping experience with Myntra.com. The author of the article is neeraj moudgil

Flipkart.com review with their replacement warranty, packing and delivery. The author of the article is TEC Blogger

My online shopping experience with Infibeam.com. The author of the article is Paresh Gujarati

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Keep up the good work team, and thanks to all the participants in this contest.
    Thank you webmaster for announcing the results of the contest and congradulations for the winners.
    Sharing is Caring

My heartiest congratulations to the winner Fayaz and the consolation prize winners Ganesh Babu S, rihan, neeraj moudgil, TEC Blogger and Paresh Gujarati.

Well done and keep the competition spirit alive.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations to all who got the nice recognition by winning the contest. Best of luck to all the members who are going to participate in next contests at techulator in future. Also thanks to Muhammedaneez and Lakshmi S for good wishes.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

congrats to fayaz the winner
    you gave detailed information
    so i am gonna bye from jabong
    and thanks for information

Congratulations to all the winners for winning this article contest. Keep showing the same spirit for success in this site. Your articles were really interesting and full of information. Runner up articles were also good though they did not win the contest. Try to write some bigger articles to win the contest.

Hi Winners,
    My hearty congratulations for all the winners. This was a great contest and you all did an achievement. I am waiting for rest of the contest's results.

Hi

Dear member, my hearty congratulations for all the winners, Best of luck.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

i'm thanking you all for your appreciation. i have participated many contests in this site but not got any reward or prizes for it, but now i'm very happy to share my winning experience. regards, Fayaz

Congrats Fayaz and other co-winners. And thanks a lot for the appreciations. :)

Congratulations to the winners for winning online shopping experience awards. All the best in future too.

Hi

My all best wishes with you on winning these awards. You are our real property who are contributing. Best of all winner. Please keep in touch and provide your experience to all other member.

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the contest Fayaz. I also congratulate the consolation prize winners S Ganesh Babu, Rihan, Neeraj Moudgil, Teach Blogger and Paresh Gujarati. I am unlucky to miss such a nice contest, otherwise I would have told my experience of buying online a Sony handycam at Rs.10,000 less than the price quoted by the local dealer of the camera. Online shopping is quite helpful at times. The only thing we have to do is to make a search at various online shops and compare the prices before we buy anything online. Different online shoppers offer different prices for the same product. Some of the online shops like ebay offer discount coupons to their regular customers.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@ Muhammedaneez: You have committed the same mistake which you have committed while writing response in the thread "Article contest on File/Photo Recovery Tools - Winner". The mistake is you have written "congradulation" instead of "congratulation". Please edit your response and correct it. You should read your post once again before posting it.
    Now to the thread,
    Congratulation to all the winners of this contest and keep it up.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

Congratulations to the winner and all the runners up. Well done! Hope to see a series of good articles from you and more participation in the future as well.
    A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.