You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Windows 8 compatible with Asus P5SD2-Vm Motherboard

Hello To all

My thread to about Asus P5Sd2-vm Motherboard. I just install my new windows 8 in this motherboard. Now I ma facing some problem with my audio.Some time It show that audio driver are working properly but didn't hear sound. and some time its doesn't show Output device. SO kindly tell me what is happening with my motherboard. How can I resolve my problem?

kindly suggest some tips and trick and tell me is windows8 compatible with Asus P5Sd2-Vm motherboard?
    Hi Zanib,
    Go to Asus website on online. Place your motherboard number over there and search for all sort of drivers. Before installing the drivers, try to uninstall the old drivers from your system and then install your new drivers. This will keep your system working properly. Then once restart your system for better performance.

Hello
    I performed all trick but problem still alive. Kindly suggest some other tips.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Zanib Kahtoon, I tried some solutions for your problem by searching online. The Asus Support link for the Motherboard quoted by you does not have any option for Windows 8 OS support.

Therefore, I would advice you to approach the vendor of either the Motherboard or the Windows 8 OS to solve the issue, instead of trying yourself.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Updating drivers of your motherboard for windows 8 should resolve this problem. But still you are getting this problem means there might be problem with your sound card. In this case you will have to buy a new PCI sound card and install it in your motherboard. And this will surely return your sound back.
    Electrical is easy!
    electricaleasy.com

hello guys! im just a new bee here and i hope i can help you fix ur asustek ps5d2-vm motherboard..........

you can fix the sound without updating your system! how
    go to your bios setup and select to cheapset setting and select southbridge ether northbridge and select audio on board seeting and change it to ac97 if you are using windows 7 or 8! try it!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.