You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

New on going reward: Best Expert Questions

We are starting another ongoing reward program. If you ask a question in Ask Experts section and if it reach 1000 genuine visitors from organic search, you will receive Rs 100 for that question. You can post multiple questions but avoid spamming the section.

Write properly formatted title and description.

You may ask questions using the "anonymous" option and the entry will be still counted.

Start posting questions to win the Rs 100 reward and post answers to get AdSense + cash credits.

Tip: Questions about various technical problems, issues, common doubts asked by everyone in the forums and errors could get higher traffic.

(NOTE: You must monitor the traffic to your Ask Expert threads using the Analytics report we provide for each thread and should claim the Rs 100 reward by making a request in the Forum when the thread reaches 1000 page views.)
    Hello sir,

This is really good move by you. But I request you that, if any question in forum section is good, then please move that to ask the expert section.

Secondly I want to know that if any post does not get 1000 visitors, then will it eligible for revenue and Adsense.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Wow!

Restricted access!

Hello Sir

This is Nice award which are now starting. First of all please give us restriction access in that section please.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Tony Sir,

It is a welcome announcement. But seems to be little tough task to me. However, with this site picking up, the 1000 organic views for a good question is possible.

Also please clarify about who are all allowed to post questions in Ask Experts and who can answer those questions there. There seems to be some confusion among members about the posting and answering rights in Ask Expert Section. I could smell it from various forum threads posted in forum.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hi Tony sir,
    This was a great news from you. But i am facing restriction in my ask expert section. I am one of the forum stars in techulator. Kindly permit me to access in the Ask Expert section. That will make me to contribute more in that section.

This is a very good step taken by you Mr. Tony sir. This will encourage the new and existing members to ask some good questions and get some good replies from the experts of that field.

Bharath,

I have given you the permissions to post in Ask Experts section.

@Askush : Yes you will still be eligble for adsense Revenue even if the question does not attract a 1000 hits

Dear webmaster

I have not access to the ask expert section, kindly give me permission please.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Tony sir,
    Thanks for providing me access in Ask Expert section sir. I will give my best work over there.

This is really a great announcement to encourage the members to ask great and necessary questions that are really important to fetch more traffic for website.

Hello Tony Sir kindly give me Ask expert section access please.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

A great announcement by Tony sir. Hope this will surely benefit members.

Thank you sir for introduction of this new feature about ask experts section. This will sure increase member's interest and will help techulator to get more traffics as well.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

This is a very good step taken by Tony sir. Now members will get more interested and the site traffic will get increased. More over members will get more information in various fields.

Tony Sir,

Great announcement. We the members of Techulator are thankful to you for this and we all will try to contribute as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

Tony Sir,

Please give me the permission to post in ask expert section.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Priyabrata Das,

I have given you access.

Hi Tony,
    I am very glad to hear about the announcement.
    Best wishes to Techulator's entire team.

Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

Tony sir,

Very good initiative.We the members assure you to participate in this and will contribute and share the knowledge

Ranipriya

Hai Tony Sir,
    Thanks for the new reward.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Tony sir

Kindly grand me access in ask expert section. i already make a request in forum section. Now please give access.

Thanks you Tony sir for giving me permission to post questions in Ask Expert section. Thanks a lot
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Very nice opportunity to earn more revenue share from Techulator. Thank you for announcement of contest. Really Ask Expert section rocking.
    with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.