You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

No Audio Output Device installed

Hello Member

Today night I installed New Operating version Windows 8 at my computer. Now I am facing some problem with my sound and VGA, i installed Many Audio driver but did not success,The Audio Icon show the "No Audio Output Device installed" Error and does not create sound. When I install driver scanner then its show your "Microsoft Trusted Audio driver are out of date, i visited many website for downloading these driver but didn't successful in this situation. kindly resolve my problem in serious matter.. the specification of my computer is given below. kindly suggest some driver.

Processor 3.20Ghz
    OS system Windows 8
    Ram : 2GHZ

Mother board: ASUS Medel P5SD2-Vm

kindly please suggest me sound driver for my windows 8.

Regards
    Hi Zanib,
    Try to uninstall all audio softwares from your system. Even plug in player of audio device also. Then install the respective version of audio software you had. If then also your audio player dint work intimate here i will give more suggesions.

Dear Zanib,
    I had searched over ASUS Official website for Windows 8 Driver for this model, but they have not updated it. Don't go for patch or any unsigned driver as it will corrupt your laptop performance.

You should directly contact to ASUS Support on their website, but i doubt they will entertain you because your laptop supports currently Windows XP, Vista and 7 Operating system.
    Best advise for you switch back to windows 7, and install are drivers provided by the motherboard cd or download drivers from ASUS Official website.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Trees and Nature is vital part of life, save paper Go Green

But Dear i want to use Windowws8 version and don't back to windows7 kindly give some other tips.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.