Troubleshooting Contest (date extended to 28 Feb 2013)Dear members,
We have several article contests going on in Techulator but many of them are coming to an end by 20th January.
If you are looking for more contests to keep you busy, we will not disappoint you. Here is a new contest, and we call it "Troubleshooting contest"
This is what you need to do to participate in this contest:
1. Identify various problems reported by real users of various tech products (Smartphones, Android, iPhone, Windows 8, Linux, Internet connectivity, WiFi, GPS, Mobile internet, Hotmail, SkyDrive, TV tuning devices, Bluetooth devices and so on)
2. Identify the potential solutions for such problems. There may be several possible solutions to such problems
3. Compose an article with the problem and solution.
4. Post it in our article section, any appropriate category. Include the exact error message in the article title, if applicable.
5. Post a link to that article below this thread as a comment so that our reviewers will evaluate the article and consider for the awards.
NOTE: Avoid saturated topics and errors that have been discussed for years. Focusing on new problems will help you earn better points, cash credits and traffic for your entries.
The minimum 500 word requirement is waived for this contest. You can write shorter articles if it is difficult to extend the article so much. However, try to include as much information as possible to get higher rewards.
Avoid duplicate content. If a problem and solution is already posted, avoid posting on the same content, unless you have a significantly better solution to offer.
You may refer to various popular forums like answers.microsoft.com, Google Product Forums, Yahoo answers etc to get idea on various problems reported by people.
First Prize: Rs 500
Consolation Prizes: Rs 250 each
Please make sure you strictly follow the new article submission guidelines.