You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Happy to be part of technical related site Techulator.com

Myself is happy to be part in the technical related website Techulator.com. Now only I have joined this wonderful site and wishing to contribute some technical related articles in this site. Being an active and regular contributor in IndiaStudyChannel myself wishing to contribute with technical related articles in Techulator.com. I need the support of all fellow members, Editors and Administrators as myself is somewhat weak in posting technical related content. I am hoping to learn many new things from this site and wishing to contribute here.
    Dear member,
    I warmly welcome you on Techulator.com, a website offering articles on various technology topics which include Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows and many other product informations such as laptops, gadgets, smart phones, computers. Please go through the forum thread, Tips to write good articles in Techulator and go ahead in contributing toward Techulator and whole Indian Community.

Ramprasad,

A warm welcome to Techular.com. We are looking forward to see your articles here.

Please note that the quality expectations here is very high.

Hello Ramprasad sir,

This is Aksush and Hope you know me (I was in Indiastudychannel). This site works in the same manner as ISC works.

Just go through the forum section and get to know about this site. Hoping to see contribution from you.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Hi Ramprasad, Warm welcome to you in Techulator. I too joined just a week ago. I find this site thoroughly interesting. Hope you too enjoy your stay here.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.