You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Happy to be a part of this wonderful site

Hi all,

I am Aditya. I successfully registered and joined techulator.com today dayed 13th' January 2013. Hoping to go a long distance with you all!
    Welcome Aditya to Techulator.com, a wonderful website which helps you to earn money as well as helps to gain knowledge in technical accessories. Here you can earn through alot of ways like writing articles, answering in ask experts section, for posts in forum, for winning the contests, Google adsense revenue sharing programme etc. Hope you will spend your maximum here and earn the maximum. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello Aditya,

A warm welcome to you and Hope to see a good contribution from you. Please go through the forum section for understanding this site better. If you have any doubt, you can raise questions in this forum.

Life is Single,Why not Live it full.
    Internet is a knowledge pool, why not keep it clean!

Welcome Aditya to this tech site. If you are already a member in any of the spider sites, then you may be knowing almost all guidelines of the site. Otherwise, please take time to go through the posting guidelines and help topics along with forum announcements / discussions. Hope you will contribute your mite here in Techulator.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hi
    Welcome in Techulator. As you stated that you are new in this site then I can tell you some basic things about this website first of all you can earn money by writing article related to technology on this site. You will earn some money and some points for your every article. You can earn points by posting answers in the forum section and you can ask any of your confusion about Techulator or about any technology related.
    When you got 100 points then you become silver member and when you earn 500 points then you will become golden member. When you become eligible for Google adsense then you can apply for it and if your request is approved then you will got money from Google Adsense as click on ad. You can view the requirements by opening Agsense dashboard which is in the Techulator dashboard.
    It is a later issue but first of all you have to post quality articles.
    You can earn good money by posting good technology articles.

And I tell you you have not to copy and paste articles from any where else it will not acceptable you can do that, writing review on any product or website, writing comparison on two products or specification of any product or you can write news about technology but the articles should be genuine and it should not be copied.

Wanted to make some milestones and achievements
    Regards
    Rupesh kumar

HI

Happy is a major part of life. When some one is happy then you think he is increasing the number their life days. So when a person who live happy then he is perfect person.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello

Warm Welcome in techulator. I hope you will enjoy in techualtor. Please before read posting guidelines before start your work. there are many section in techulator and I hope you will reach on high level by working in this site.
    If you face some problem please don't confuse and post your question in form section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aditya,
    Hearty welcome to our techulator. It was happy to see lot of new members in our site. And most probably i am seeing new members are more active in our site. I feel you too be one of the great achivers in our site. Now you are in bronze level. After you reach 100 points you will be get into silver member level. You will face restrictions in few sections over here. Only in limited number you could post articles and threads. After you reach 500 points you could be free to write articles lot over here. Be sure, you should not use copy paste contents over here. Good quality articles only been selected in techulator. Keep all that in mind for referrence. If any sort of problem you facing here, make a thread and you will be get resolved of your problems by other members suggestions.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.