Article submission guidelines
We have been receiving a large number of articles and many of them are with very shallow content. Many authors simply type the article and move on to the next without doing any review by themselves.
Typically, you are expected to read your own article atleast 3 times and make lot of fine tuning before it can be submitted to us for review. Considering your efforts, we have been approving many of them and we were paying language editors to correct all mistakes in the articles.
Starting from today, we will be strictly enforcing the following rules:
1. Do not post very shallow articles like "Best gadgets for for your kitchen" and mention just 2 or 3 products in it. Instead, do proper research and come up with a good number of products in the article.
2. When you post product specification, always check if the same product spec is already posted as a resource. We will not allow more than one product spec article per product.
3. Make sure you read your article 2-3 times and tune all sentences and improve the language quality.
4. Use browsers like Google Chrome which has built-in spell check feature. Always check for spelling errors and correct yourself. If we see spelling errors, we will conclude you have not done any basic checking on your article and it may be rejected.
5. Going forward, we will reject more articles instead of repeatedly telling to make corrections.
7. If you write on saturated topics like "What is bluetooth", "What is WiFi" etc, they should be really comprehensive article so that it will be more valuable than 1000s of other existing articles on the same subject.
8. Especially in Article contests, keep an eye on the entries and do not post article on same topic again and again. For example we have received a lot of entries of Best Bluetooth headsets or Cheap and best 3G WiFi routers. From now on we will not accept more than 2 entries on the same exact topic.
9. Avoid calling any company as the "best company" and any product as the "best product" or "worst product". Instead, use the words like "one of the best", "Not very good" etc.